I am 11 years old. I am female, 112 pounds and 5"1'. I need some tips on masturbating. I have no tools, no veggies and household items to use, and my pillow no longer works for me. I have never had an orgasm, have access ti cheap porn only, and want to get to the point where i ejaculate. Please help!

Start out by setting the mood. It's much easier to orgasm and cum when you are relaxed. Don't go directly to your genitals. That's the finale. Get in your underwear (maybe at night when everyone's asleep) and start rubbing yourself. I like to use lotion and just rub it all over. Then slowly take off your bra and rub lotion all over your boobs and nipples, then massage your breast. Work in your thighs. Then take your panties off and just caress the opening if your vagina, not entering. Then you just stroke all parts of your places down there, but do not touch your clit. Stick one or two (depending how open and wet you are) fingers about a knuckle to a knuckle and a half up your vagina. Bend your finger and try to t your G-Spot. Take your wet fingers out and massage your clit. Don't focus on anything else but the feeling on your clit. Take it slow at first then go harder and faster as time passes, but take your time. Trust me, it's more satisfactory if you take your time instead of jumping into it. I hope this helps.

I know this is stupid but i dont want to stick my fingers in my vagina

Oh wait hey i just tried it without fingering and got so close to cum then i got scared and stopped :) but still AMAZING thx :)

For lotion i reccomend Vaseline™ because its really smooth and slippery and stays wet longer ;)

Well what I do is lay down then start by playing & rubbing my boobs then slowly start rubbing my clit while fingering myself at the same time . Then to change position I get on my knees spred them bend over & keep playing with my clit.. not much we can do without any toys

try using a shower head

use banana.... veg tebuls

This is the way i first had a climax. I was home alone so went to my room. I started pulling up my shirt and bra, then i sucked on my fingers and traced my nipple. I pinched them then i licked the top of my breast. I then pulled down my pants and circled my vagina through my panties. I discarded my panties then i rubbed my clit. I licked my fingers and inserted one then two fingers and with my other hand i rotated between rubbing my breast and rubbing the area above my opening. I did this till i climaxed

I'm 14 and I tried everything when I masturbate I don't feel nothing

For me I would rub my nipples slowly , pull them gentlely then use my palm of each hand and rub it softly then hard up and down. I also would rub my clit slow and hard also pinching it. I use a six inch slender candle stick for penetration. Sometimes I insert something small like a lipstick into my rectum. Use a lot of lube on you nipples, clit and vagina and anus. It really helps. Oh yeah I also fantasize while doing this. Also get comfortable and take your time.

Hi I am almost 13 years old and I have been having trouble masturbating I can never get an orgasm please help me I want to know how it feels!! I will take help from anyone

Hmmm I don't know

Also try and watch porn it really helps :-)

Well if you dont have any sex toys such a vibrator i suggest putting your phone on vibrate and put it on the near bottom of your vagina. It really works for me. Ugh just thinking about it makes me wet.