i'm 13 and a girl. I've tried using an electric toothbrush to rub against my clit to make me squirt but it didn't work, i've tried a back massager and a shower head but none of them work! People keep saying: 'use your fingers' but i'm not sure how to. Could someone help me please? And also I feel the need for sex but for obvious reason I can't, anyone know what I could to satisfy my needs? and, i think i've squirted. couple of times but i'm not sure (clear liquid came out and didn't smell), someone tell me if i did squirt please? last question..i'm getting bored of using the technique i use to masturbate (electric toothbrush, shower head-etc) is there any other way I could masturbate? Sorry about all the questions, i just get really turned on but can't do anything..;) thank you! xoxo

I get turned on all the time too (: It is perfectly normal. Anyway to answer your question.

• massaging the clitoral shaft or hood, labia or mons with hands (either whole hands or with fingers, knuckles or palms with varying kinds of speed, pressure or movement) or an object• rubbing or rocking the vulva up against objects (like a pillow, the edge of a chair or the edge of the bed)• inserting fingers or sex toys into the vagina or anus, often paired with clitoral stimulation• using a vibrator or other toys to stimulate the clitoris, labia, thighs, perineum, rectum or other sites• using a faucet or showerhead for clitoral stimulation• sitting on large vibrating objects, like a washing machine• pressing and unpressing the thighs tightly together. 

thanks for your help but i dont have a removable shower head and i cant get sex toys or anything like that. I've tried fingering myself but i got scared when the clear liquid came out. did i squirt? i'd love to know if i did actually squirt. i'm glad i'm not the only one who gets turned on all the time! ;) thanks again for your help..<3

Hi I'm 15 I've been masturbating for like 4 years and I love to use my fingers so here's how I do it relax your self touch your body like your boobs or nipples them use your finger and start moving it in a circular motion around the clit then wen you feel like its good rub your clit quite hard but not to hard sideways spread your legs and you will start to feel like your gonna cum that is he feeling wen you feel as if your gonna stop but don't carry on even no you might feel tired but the feeling is so go then wen you are gonna cum you will feel as if your gonna pee but your not you should windup squirting. I squert all the time and I have a masturbation Towel because I go so much it's great so do it and you will succeed. Tell me how you do ...... I'm gonna go do it now so I will enjoy x

4 letters. G-Spot.

That's five letters.

okay so im 13 too and a girl too and just finished masturbating it felt SO good! so here is what i did...
1. get on your heat so ur nice and warm and have a teddy bear or a stuffed animal of some kind and hump it nice and slowly. (serf the internet or something when doing this)
2. then after 5 or so min of that hump it really hard and good ( you should be on the floor at this point and not on the heat ) i turn my stuffed animal sideways and it feels really good!
3. then after your done put the animal a way and change u pad or under were and ur set (ps if u get carpet burns then put covers or pillows under ur needs but not to fluffy just then ones that are a little fluffy.

Are you the same person who made the other thread? I answered there...

I use a stuffed disney animal to masturbate on. Lay on the head and go rub up and down on the head. It really does it when your turned on

if your shower head detatches or goes to a higher setting.. oh my gosh it is going to be the best thing you will ever feel. use one hand to hold open your lips so you can clearly see your clit and then put the water spraying right on your clit. It feels so amazing, keep it there for a while and if no one is home if you groan and make noises and even screech a little at the end it makes it even more amazing. 

Well it tried it to but.it didn't work:-|

Try using the handle of a hair brush that is bumpy if ur a virgin i wouldnt recomend putting inside of u just rub it against ur .... it really works and it makes u squirt ALOT!!!

yes!!!!i clear liquid came out of you...yes darling you have successfully squirted

>> Use your fingers: Lay on your bed, or somewhere you feel comfortable and know you won't get interrupted/caught. Spread your legs, placing the palms of your feet together to form a diamond shape with your legs OR spread your legs and bend your knees upwards. Start by taking off your bottoms, but leave your underwear on for now. Rub over your clit through your underwear, the material of the fabric rubbing against your clit feels really good. You can keep doing this, or venture on by taking off your underwear and directly rubbing over your clit with your fingers. If rubbing your clit feels too intense or uncomfortable, use your finger(s) to move your clit in circles. Once you get very aroused and wet, rubbing your clit will become much easier and less uncomfortable (if you're unable to become "wet", do this routine in the shower). This can and most likely will lead to orgasm.
>> Humping/Rubbing: My bathroom sink has rounded corners, so what I do is leave my underwear on and rub my clit over the corner with a humping motion of my hips. This sounds painful and uncomfortable, but it actually feels really good and does a great job to get my aroused. Also, thought I've never tried this, you can hump a pillow or anything you find can stimulate your clit well. When humping objects, it's best to keep your underwear on, but it is your choice and what works best for you.
>> Detachable Shower Head: If you have a detachable shower head, use that to stimulate your clit and/or vagina. Use warm water and turn the power to medium, use your fingers to spread the lips from over your clit, and let the water pulse on your clit.
>> UNdetachable Shower Head: You can still use the shower to masturbate. Lay on your shower/bath floor, use the "diamond" position or "knees up" position I described in the first paragraph. Spread the lips from over your clit and let the water hit your clit. Make sure the power is medium, or higher according to your likings. I do this almost every night, and brings me to orgasm every time. You just have to find where the shower water hits at the best angle on your clit.
>> These are all the techniques I use! Of course, you can always use a vibrator or a makeshift vibrator (e.g. electric toothbrush), but I don't have access to a vibrator and I can't use the toothbrush because it's too noisy and blatant.
>> Also, if you couldn't tell, I dislike vaginal penetrating masturbation, so if you're looking for advice about that, you're looking at the wrong place :)

Hi I'm 13 to and I get very turned on and turned on and so I masturbate almost every two nights. And the best way is finding your g- spot. U say that u are to scared of fingering but u shouldn't I fingered myself in the 2 time I masturbated. So what you should do is Lay down get naked or half naked. Next feel the mood, start feeling your boobs and nipples and make your self wet and make you get turned on. Now go to your clit and rub around it slowly and then build it up and go faster and faster. Once your feeling it get ur 1 or 2 finger and stick your whole finger up there Once your there make a come here motion and that's where your g- spot is So once your there start slowly humping while rubbing your clit and and then go faster and faster until you moan and you reach orgasm and then you will feel like your going to pee but keep on going and then when you definatly feel like your going to squirt take your fingers out and you will be bound to squirt. Hope it help!