I am 21 years old and i pre cum quite easily, plus its in large amounts. Even when all i do is make out with my gf i pre cum so bad that it shows through my pants, and it is quite embarrassing. Is there anything i can do to help prevent this problem, and is it normal?

I can pre cum in buckets, too. Yes it is embarassing. I can start leaking when I just get a little "turned on" from dancing or even holding hands. One of the things I have found helpful is to release some of it by masturbating a few hours before I go out on a date. Also, sometimes I will put on a condom with a reservoir end before any stimulus so the pre cum won't leak through my pants. I know what your talking about dude because it happens to me all of the time. Sometimes at work, I actually need to go to the bathroom and relieve it real fast to avoid stains on my pants. I guess some guys produce a lot of pre cum and cum. I'm 23 and have learned to live with it but, there are things you can do. If I go for a few days without jerking off, I will get a messy wet dream so. keeping the nut sac drained is the trick!

Pre cum or semen is a fluid that's a base to clean out the urethra in the penis sometimes it stays in the urethra still cleaning it before the sperm becomes active and sometimes it comes out. Not really a way to "block" it other than tightening the muscles in and around the penis.

I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM IM ALMOST 21 AND I PRECUM WHILE TALKIN ON THE PHONE WITH MY GF.I EVEN EJACULATE WHILE WATCHING PORN IM TOOO MUCH STRESSED ABOUT MY PROBLEM SHUD I SEE A DOCTOR?

some guys produce more precum than others...I know I produce more if I dont ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** off for a couple days

I'm a 20 year old woman, and my BF has a similar problem. I first noticed it one day when we were making out. As I was making a move to take things further, I noticed a spot on the outside of his pants. At first I thought he had ejaculated because there was so much, but that wasn't the case. I didn't want to embarrass him, so I didn't mention it. Now that I know, I find it kind of sexy. I like to think of it as his body showing me how much he wants me. I can see how it would be embarrassing when the relationship is new, but otherwise, I don't think your partner will mind. Don't sweat it, guys! :-D

Dude, precumming is NOT a PROBLEM! It's a biological reaction. Some guys precum more than others but trust me it's a blessing if you precum a lot. I precum a little more than average and wouldn't mind if I could get more. Some guys don't precum and wish they did. I had two friends who told me they wanted that. It is definitely a turn on for people who are sexually experienced. If people say "it's gross" and so on, they are probably not ready for sex and most likely too immature and incompatible for you.

It's AMAZING lube and usually any taste is minimal and frequently sweet.

try to reduce masturbation once a month or quit it

How strong can you control your brain, u need to do some brain excercise. and lastly try to learn how to do meditation, I MEAN LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR BRAIN.

Listen...everything people have said here is quite helpful mentally, but I'm no different than you and as I grew up...it was embarresing....beyong belief!!! I get wet beyond belief still to this day...and I'm 50! One thing I learned over the years is how to lie!!!! Most women never see pre cummers....so when they do...tell them how beautiful they are...how you just get so crazy in your thoughts around them that you can't control it...and you have no idea what's happening...it's never happened before until you met her....she'll get so turned by the fact your different than the others...well...you figure it out. I've been with 127 women over the years and each one thinks their special...Say things they've never heard...touch softly, take your time and the drip will work in your favour.

Good luck.

I also precum alot. Sometimes I can actually shoot it out in steams just touchn it or thinkn about something. I have sex regularly and masterbate often as well I often soak thru my pants daily sextn my wife and receiving dirty pics. Sometimes also mostly during a handob (because I can c it) I will shoot out ropes of clear precum rite before I actually orgasm and then it will turn to white ropes. I have gotten used to it and often surprise myself when it seems like I pee it out from just thinkn about it .

thats hot !!!!! bud wish i could do that

As a guy I learned to use it! It's a great lube so take it on your fingers before touching her clit. Taste it and a Share it with your lady. She'll get turned on by it.

Also worked if playing with her nipples.

I heard that the stem cells in precum can actually stimulate hair follicle regeneration thus promoting hair growth. When i was an adolescent I would put a heavy layer on my facial area 3 times a day and before you know it i had a full beard and was the envy of my peers. 20 years later this technique hasn't lost it touch. When i began balding at the age of 25 i rubbed out some precum and started applying to my receeding hairline daily. It was as simple as just jerk, lather, and repeat...now i have a full head of think long hair. I've found such success with this technique that i have been supplying samples for others in need. Let me know how this works for you!