Me and my girlfriend were hugging and kissing each other today... eventually I ended up aroused and the precum showed... she got it on her hands a little bit... I was without my pants and she had pantyhose on. So I guess if any of that pre-cum got on her pantyhose she won't get pregnant? I talked with her about this and she said 'Don't worry'. She went to the shower just after our 'meeting'. We didn't have sex and I did not ejaculate we just gave each other many kisses, I tried to finger her through her pantyhose and she licked the tip of my penis a few times (with pre-cum on it). I know it is possible to get pregnant from pre-cum, but what about in a situation like this? She had her pantyhose on, while I was almost nude (I only had my pants on, with my penis with pre-cum showing and sometimes touching her pantyhose in 'those' places (not directly, of course)). How likely is it for her to get pregnant?

It is not possible the only way she would get pregnant is if u put it in her. There is only certain days out the month she can get pregnant any way It's nice that u were concerned but the answer is no.

Diamondsky, you are totally wrong. It is highly unlikely for a pregnancy to occur from pre-cum, as it normally contains few or no sperm cells, and it is even less likely for someone to get pregnant from a little bit of pre-cum through pantyhose, as sperm work best when deposited high in the vagina, but it is TOTALLY POSSIBLE. Again, chances are next to zero, but they are not zero. You do NOT have to cum inside a girl to get her pregnant! Please do not spread false information.

Ion fink shess preg

If I was her father I'd cut your patheic little penis off and shove it down your throat, and as far as your girlfriend she must be one cheap nasty s***k, you both need to dissapear off the face of the earth....you are both worthless trash!

You and your girlfriend are obviously "Trailer Trash"...wonder if cousin Bubba shot his cum in her pantyhose too, You and cuz Bubba should take her nasty smelly pantyhose and lick the crotch area where yall shot your cum, disgusting is the best word to describe you all.

Very unlikely that you will become pregnant from precum smeared on fingertips and rubbing crotch area of pantyhose. Possible but extremely unlikely. If you were having intercourse through the pantyhose then it is more likely, but even then nylons act as a screen door so if you ejaculated into her through her pantyhose your distance shot will technically not travel as far up inside her as it would if you finished up without a pantyhose barrier. .