is it possible for pre cum to occur with out an erection. because me and my girl friend were messing around and when i took off my pants there was some liquid on my penis. and then i put a condom on and we had sex is it possible for her to be pregnant?

FIRST OF ALL....YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE PROTECTION NO MATTER WHAT!!!! YES THERE CAN BE PRE-CUM ON THE TIP OF A NON ERECTILE PENIS, HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A LIKELY WAY OF GETTING PREGNANT. THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY STUDIES ON THIS SO THE PERCENTAGES AREN'T MATTER OF FACT OR SET IN STONE. I JUST KNOW THAT THE LIKLIHOOD OF PREGNANCY WITHOUT PENETRATION IS VERY LOW. GOOD LUCK.

Yes, it is possible for precum to happen even if your penis is not erect. However, even though obviously, you should always make sure to use the protection, not only because of the pregnancy, but also to keep yourself safe from sexually transmitted diseases, precum relatively rarely contains sperm. And, in the situation you described, chances for pregnancy are very unlikely.

Precum usually has some sperm if you ejaculated shortly before and urine does kill sperm, so if you urinate after ejaculation, there is no sperm left in precum. Still, for pregnancy to happen, man needs to ejaculate inside a woman and to do so when she is on her fertile day of menstrual cycle. So, I think you’re safe this time.