alright, so my girlfriend put me in her just about an inch, i was dry in and on my tip before i went in and it felt very similar, minus her wetness on the outside of me when i came out, i was in no more than an inch and no longer than 1 minute. no thrusting or anything of that nature took place,

the reason was just to add excitment to the kissing and such that was going on.

what are the chances that she will become pregnant? she is 10 days after her period so thats what 4-5 days before ovulation?

i am truely concerned and any real answers will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? anyone care?

precum and sperm cannot be seen for the naked eyes. SO you cannot assume there is absolutely NO precum on ur penis.

Jasmin has a point
you may not have came etc
but your penis still produces "pre-cum" when you are aroused
you may feel it or you may not
but "pre-cum" CAN still contain sperm.

If you wash your penis etc then it MAY be likely there was no sperm but you cant be 100% sure there wasnt

best thing is to get her to get tested that way ull have a answer and can take it from there

Contrary to all the scare stories perpetuated on the internet forums and elsewhere, precum generally cannot cause pregnancy. The problem is that lots of people get confused about what's precum and what is real sperm-filled semen -- the stuff that causes pregnancies. Precum is a perfectly clear and slippery fluid that often oozes slowly from the tip of the penis when the guy becomes highly aroused. There is no feeling associated with precum ooze ... so if you can feel anything "coming" out, or have any sort of waves of pleasure or squirting feeling or feeling like you are squirting anything, then it's too late you've started to pump out real sperm-filled cum since there are no particular feelings associated with precum -- which is clear and essentially sperm-free. The way lots of girls and teens get pregnant from "precum" is their guy pushes his naked (uncovered) penis into the vagina thinking they'll pull out before any real sperm-filled cum begins to come out. Remember, as long as the guy pulls all the way out in time, all the precum in the world will only help to make make things more slippery and sexy feeling. The penis can be shoved in and out balls deep right up until the guy's orgasmic response beings to ejaculate real sperm-filled semen.... but what sometimes happens is that they guy's penis is still inside for maybe the first one or two squirts of cum before they pull out. The problem is this: it feels extremely good to squirt inside and so a guy has to go against nature to pull his penis out just when his natural instinct would have him shove it all the way in so the first one or two squirts shoot right into the cervical mouth to the womb and the eggs that hopefully await his sperm. Sometimes guys will mess up and either not even know it (because they're in denial or don't realize that if you can feel it coming out, then it's sperm) or know it and feel guilty, and not wanting to upset their girl or spoil the mood they'll lie and say they got out in time. Usually, they'll get away with this and everyone is happy ... but sooner or later, the girl with "catch" and then they stick to their story about only getting "precum" inside. And you have all these false (medically impossible) stories about "precum pregnancies." Of course, the responsible thing to do when a guy screws up and shoots "a little" inside before pulling out is to be honest so that the girl can know to take some Plan B (or equivalent) and they can happily practice their pull out method technique again sometime. Remember guys, the first one or two squirts of an ejaculation might feel the best, but they are also the most potent and contain the most sperm and so are unfortunately the ones *most* likely to knock up your girl!

Me an my boyfriend had almost the same situation where he put his penis less than half inside me. He was hard but i was the only one wet. Before all this happened he told me he went places and he drank a lot of liquid so he peed a lot. By the way I was on the last day of my period and my period lasts 3-4 days. It has been a week and a day and the only thing that is not normal is that I have a light yellow discharge. I just hope and pray that I'm not pregnant .

Were you pregnant ?

Thank you finally after all the stupid scare stuff someone can step up and tell the truth thank you, you will help the lives of many people.

is this true????

Sorry, but that's plain silly. Of course precum can get a girl pregnant! It is clear, and it is a lubricant, but it also contains sperm cells. There might be far less sperm cells than in an equal volume of ejaculate, but there are more than enough to get a girl pregnant!

A few thoughts:

1. I get the excitement of the moment, I've been there too. But try to keep a condom handy.

2. The closer you get to 14 days into her new cycle (which starts day one with her period), the more dangerous it gets. This is not an infallible rule, your lover might ovulate sooner, or even later than 14 days.

3. It's not the end of the world if your woman gets pregnant. I've been there twice (ironically, once with a woman who ovulated week 3!). One woman got an abortion, the other woman presented me with a beautiful baby. Talk it over with her (or him).