:x :x :x

It was the shadowy figure on the grassy knoll. :o

Does the marathon route go through Dealey Plaza?!!

Will you come if we tell you it does??? ;)

I don't know that they had the course set out yet, I haven't been to the website lately. All I remember Kattz saying is that they were trying to use as little of the White Rock course as possible so as not to duplicate.

Looks like I'm gonna need to borrow rob's huntin' rifle.....:flames:

The 5k and Marathon course are still being designed. The tentative marathon course will start and finish near The Cotton Bowl.

We will run through Deep Ellum and then turn on Good-Latimer, run near Baylor Hospital and go up historic Swiss Avenue. From there we will run on the streets between Gaston Avenue and White Rock Lake. We will run to Fischer Road and will run about 1 block at White Rock Lake.

This will be the only contact we have with the lake. We will then go to (KILL) A Mockingbird Lane and head west beyond Peavy Road and then run through the neighborhood in that area. We will head to the Samuell-Grand Park area and from there return to Fair Park
We hope to have complete course design details and certification done soon. Check back later in 2003 for the course map.

How is this "new" or "improved"? You're still talking about Tex-ass.

That would be White Rock in December. It goes down Elm and through Dealey Plaza

Yes, we are. And we wish to extend to you a warm invitation to join us.

No we don't! Texans are friendly, warm, and accepting. Elkid wouldn't know how to act.
I think she's (not so)secretly afraid to come to Texas.

60$ entry fee. Is this about the going rate?

For a marathon..yeah. That jump to $80 for the last few weeks is dang high though and the $100 on raceday 8O

Acheyyy....come over to the dark siiiiide.....

Alan - I'll be doing Ocean Drive in NJ that day. Sorry I will miss you.
Katt - I'm not sorry I will miss you :moon:.

I made the TX marathon an official Race Together event in Cool Running with so many new runners looking for a spring race and some old Kick/CR/RR attending the event as well.

S99