Hey there. I really need to confess in here about some silly things that started to happen to me lately. 

I am having some constant panic attacks that are caused by some silly, ordinary things, things that I was doing before and I never felt like this.

For example, when I think about how I need to go to the gym, I started to have some panic attack and I don't even know why. I was trying to fight this alone, but it seems impossible for me.

Also, it seems funny to me because those things are really silly. Sometimes I am having panic attacks when I don't know what to eat.

Am I normal? 

Do you have anybody that you can talk to and confide in, I know how bad anxiety and panic attacks can be. . Maybe we can talk.

Do you want someone to talk to and confide in. I'm a good listener if you need someone

They are right Hannah, you should talk to someone. In a lot of cases, these kind of problems come from the fact that the person has no one around who he or she can talk to. So if you want, you can talk to these people, it might help you.

On the other hand, you should go and talk to your doctor. He can see if you need to take any medications and he might recommend you to start seeing a psychologist. Whatever he tells you to do, you should do it, because it is for your own good and you want to get better, right?

These are probably not just silly, ordinary things, there's got to be something bigger hiding behind all of these things. May I ask what are these silly things that are causing your panic attacks?

Eating boss gave you a good advice, you can try and talk to the people who wrote above me, but I think that it would be best for you to talk to a psychologist. A close friend of mine was suffering from anxiety and had panic attacks and she got better after seeing a psychologist for about half a year. She said that it was the best decision she had ever made.

It's easier with a psychologist, Guest is right about that. You can try and fight it alone as well but most people don't succeed in that since you have to really commit yourself to fighting this. If you talk to a psychologist, he will tell you exactly what you need to do (after he finds out the exact cause of your anxiety and panic attacks), but if you try and fight this alone, you will have to research a bit first about these things, then you need to figure out on your own what caused all of this, and then you need to treat it.

One of my exes was suffering from panic attacks and she had just started going to the psychologist when we started dating. I don't know how she behaved before she started going to the psychologist, but she was doing just fine when we started dating. I assume that this psychologist must have helped her out because she told me that her life was unbearable before that.

I would love to ask her more about this and then tell you but unfortunately, we lost contact a while ago so I can't really do that. I am really hoping that you will get over this soon.

Hey there dear Guest. Thank you so much for letting me know that you can help me with talk. Yes, I do have someone who I can talk to about this, about my panic attacks and all those fears that are happening during panic attacks, but it seems to me that this is not helping at all. I also wanted to start to take some therapy, but the main problem is that I really don't like to take any kind of antidepressants as well and I am not so sure about this anymore. True, I am feeling much better now, but still not the best. You really do believe that psychologist can help me?

Good day. Dear Hannah, I was in the same situation. Everything was bothering me and after a while I started to notice that I have some silly panic attacks that are caused by ordinary things. For example, when my husband is cutting the bread for our lunch, I start to have panic attacks as soon as I notice that he didn't left the knife in the tray. Or I had a panic attack when I noticed that he didn't close the toothpaste. But those are really silly things that shouldn't bother me at all. Thanks God, he noticed this on time, that I have some really silly kind of mental issue so he was with me all the time. He was with me at the doctors and he also was there for me while I had to go to the therapies. Now, I am OK.

I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes, I am OK with certain things one day, and next day I just can't stand them and I feel like I am going to go out of my mind. 

I remember that I have tried to talk to my friend about this, and she was like - I think that you are telling some things that didn't happen or you are imagining some things.

Anyway, maybe there is something behind this behavior, but on the other hand I believe that this is because I don't have any specific person who I can talk about this...

I will try to consult my doctor.

It is very hard when you don't have no one who can understand you, I am sure. But what about brother, sister or some cousin? I am sure that they will never tell you that you are crazy. I believe that they will try to understand you as much as they can or at least they will try to give you useful advice. If you don't have anyone like this, than trust me doctor should be your option. He helped me a lot with long talks, and of course, at the beginning I needed to use some antidepressants but that was OK, because after a while I stopped to use them and now I feel ok. Sometimes I have those attacks but generally, it is much better than before.