Me and my gf dry humped two days before her periods. We were having sex for the first time. I was not sure whether we should have it or not. Bt decided to go on with it. I partially inserted my penis into her vegina and right there i came over. So i didn't go further and pulled out. I totally remember nothing went inside bt some drops fell on the bed. Now, her due date for the period came bt periods didn't come. A steady white discharge was continuous from 2 days after her due date. But those heavy blood release and other things have still not come. The both of us are worried if she is pregnant. Please help us out. Can she be pregnant.

Health Guru

If this happened 2 days before her period then she wouldn't be pregnant because she wouldn't be fertile then.

You say you dry humped then your saying you had sex for the first time and partly inserted your penis then cum, what you cum partly in her vagina?

We dry humped first then without giving a second thought went in to have sex. Started it. But didnt go properly. I was about to insert but then i stopped. Some drops of sperm fell on the bed and some may have fallen on her vegina. That we both dont remember.
Now, she has consulted a gynaecologist. The gyn tested for pregnancy with a kit. And found it to be negative. On the other she hasnt denied from a rare case of pregnancy bcoz all the symptoms are of pregnancy. She has prescribed for a sonography. We are worried what the case is turning out to be. This even has totaly ate me away. Pls help me .

Health Guru
When did this sexual encounter take place?

We had it on 27/11 she was due on 29/11. Its 12.12 now. Tested with kit on 8.12

We had it on 27.11 she was due on 29.11 dr diagnosed with kit on 8.12 she has still not got her cycle.

Health Guru
If it was 2 days before her period was due to start and her periods are normally regular then she wouldn't have been fertile then.
When she had the test done was it a urine test because it would really been a little early after only 11 days to get a true result, it is probably just down to stress why it hasn't arrived yet.

Sono done. She is not pregnant bt something different is there. Dr will tell abt the reason. Thanx alot yr.