So I was having sex with my gf and I ejaculated on her inner growing near the vagina could she get prego?

Hi Guest,

She can only get pregnant is sperm gets into her vagina, not just near, but INSIDE.

Hope it helps.

Actually, it is possible for your girlfriend to get pregnant.(For girls) You can actually get pregnant even when a guy ejaculates near your vaginal opening. Any vaginal mucus that’s around your vagina can literally serve as a slip n’ slide for sperm to swim into your vagina and all the way up. That is the way sex works. I hope everything works out for you two! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

As I said, sperm needs to get inside.

It is very rare but you can get pregnant if the sperm gets onto the outside of your vaginal and somehow gets pushed in by accident. Usually you do have to actually ejaculate inside of her or purposely get sperm inside of her vagina. One example of not ejaculating inside of her but still getting sperm into her vagina would be if you had ejaculated outside of her vagina, not washed up, touched your penis somehow, then put your fingers with the sperm inside of her. If she only had sperm on the outside though and nothing went into her vagina afterward, there is an EXTREMELY SLIM chance that she is pregnant from that. There is a very slim chance she would be pregnant even if a tiny bit of sperm got inside of her. She would have to be ovulating to get pregnant, which usually happens 14 days before her period is suppose to come. If you are worried, do not just go out and buy a home pregnancy test right away. Wait until her period is suppose to come. If it does not come, buy a test from the drug store. If you test before her period was suppose to come it will probably be too early and the test won't be accurate.