I have a few doubts regarding sex and pregnancy. I am 29 years old, married 9 months ago. My wife is 23 years old. Since I am working away from home, we have sex during weekends only. Like every Indian parent, our parents started taunting us why my wife is not pregnant yet. One or twice, we consulted gynaecologist too. Now lets come to my doubts. It may sound naive or silly. Nevertheless, let me put forth them.

1. During intercourse, after ejaculating semen into her vagina, it drips out of her vagina. Does it lead to non pregnancy?

2. We are having sex for the past 8 months. My wife was virgin at the time of our marriage. But there is no blood during having sex for the first time. Does that mean she could still be virgin (this is my wife's doubt, though I told her there is nothing like that)

3. I sometimes ejaculate so soon. Is this having any connection to pregnancy? I mean, having PE leads to not getting pregnant?

Kindly help. Thank you in advance.

1.) no, although some semen comes out, you normally ejaculate millions of sperm and there would still 100s of thousands inside her. If you want to reduce the amount coming out, put a pillow under hips after sex and have her lie on her back with her pelvis raised.

2.) Many women don't bleed the first time they have sex. This is not an indicator of her virginity.

3.) no, so long as you ejaculate inside her it doesn't matter how long you spend f*****g her.

On another note, the problem maybe the timing of your sexual intercourse. Your wife is only about to concive for about 1 week per month. You need to get have her track her menstrual cycle and work out when she is ovulating and make sure you are pumping her full of cum in the week leading up to ovulation day. It is recommended you have sex everyday from about 5 days before and twice a day from 2 days before and on the day of ovulation to be sure the sperm are waiting for the egg.
There are many free ovulation calculators online, she just needs to now the start of her period and how long between periods.