For all the Nay Sayers, OK aSSumers here is a bit of reality. I am a disabled veteran, I sit with a laptop in my lap up to 8 HOURS A DAY. I have a growth on the inside of my left thigh that corresponds to both the thermal vent on my NOT OVERHEATED lap top and the WIFI transmitter card. Not over heated because I use a metal mesh tray to hold the laptop off of my legs so it does not over heat. I have had the laptop for 3 years yet this year the growth started around April (2013) and has slowly increased in size. I have allowed this to continue as an experiment to prove the dangers of WIFI radiation. My leg is not "toasted" though it is slightlydiscolored and has what appears to be fatty tumors increasing in size under the discoloration. The area is neither painful nor uncomfortable.

I have the same burning sensation though out my body from my desktop. Whenever l get on it l have to put a rubber back rug in front of me to keep the radiation from burning my inside up. I has gone to several doctors they don't believe me. I go to sleep burning l wake up burning. Though it was cancer but it's not, it's the computer

Do not buy a laptop computer if you do not have: 

ethernet cables, no wifi

a mobile keyboard and mouse

The laptops radiation and wifi signal are i think marginally harmful, i've noticed my right hand tingles after a bit of use on my macbook pro, so i stopped using it

best get a desktop with a large monitor and stay as far away as possible

Some people do believe the RF signal, which on most laptops far exceeds the industry recommendation, can cause symptoms. But several companies sell a laptop shield that can be placed under the laptop and will deflect nearly all the EMF radiation. Search "laptop shield" on Amazon to find these items.

What I get is a strange feeling in my whole hands.. especially tip of fingers on use of mouse on my Air... 

I agree with this post I don't think its the heat. I also get pain in my ears when using a phone whether it be a mobile or a cordless phone after about five mins my ear starts to get really hot and I get the same sensation with the laptop, I get a hot lower stomach which then seems to ache for quite some time.

Me too my IPad is burning my my chest and my lower belly. It's like some lid me on fire. I call the customer service and ask them why is my Apple iPad burning my stomach like this. he said I should take it to the store and if it's under warranty they can replace it . Or try and to fix it . I told him a lot of people been have the same issue. But of course he try to play it off like it was nothing.

I agree I also suffer from burning ears when using a mobile phone or a cordless house phone i always use them on speaker mode now. I have the same problem with the laptop, I have read so much material on this problem. In years to come people will suffer from so many health problems the USA have always had health warnings on their mobile phones.

I  have a  burning tingling painful sensation in my legs from my laptop being on my lap. Sometimes it goes into my stomach. I have a pillow between it and me but it is not helping. I find that it lasts for hours on end even all day at times. I am wanting to gotothe doctors but have no idea what to say as I dont think they even know anything about it. I am concerned now that I have damaged myself and want to fix this if possible.any ideas please.

Hi there !

The real name for those symptomes maybe EHS ou Micro onde Symptomes (electrosensible In France)

But the first things you can do with your MAC (Which is all métal !) : Deasabling the WiFi and using shielded RJ45 FTP CAT6 LAN Cord instead of the WiFi

And Never using the charger Class II removable cord, but using always the longer Grounded Class I cord. (Or use an USB to Ground Cord)

Hope this help, and sorry for my poor english, lol

Bye

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I feel a weird sensation if I use the laptop on my stomach or legs. I did some research last night and I'm not pretty sure this is caused by different types of radiation the computer procudes. NOBODY tells you your laptop is producing radiation! 

The radiation of your laptop (when using wifi, bluetooth, 3G, 4G ON ...) are the same type of those used in the badly famous, Smart Meters !

The power of the Wifi might not be as powerfull as some Smart Meters are, but it can be potentialy "not very good" for the Healt, if used for hours and hours, without stopping it

It is Always beter to use RJ45 cords for the LAN instead of Wifi, when possible

Just GGL "THE BIOINITIATIVE REPORT 2012" ...

EMF electro magnetic field - I am going to hard wire my PC ,currently have a cookie sheet under my iPad Air with retina and no burning.

EMF ,yep have you looked at Dielectric.

... then turning off the wifi, when done. And It's better to use a cord with earth plug. :)