ok, this may seem weird, but i can hear my computer thinking.. it projects beeps and all sorts of weird sound through the speakers 24/7 and the more i try to turn down the speakers the louder it gets. so how do i know its the computer thinking you ask? whenever i do something, like open a program, or starting computer or loading a internet page these sounds start going crazy.
so the question is, how the f--- can i stop it!!! its really frigen annoying!!!

Legend
Well, probably your hard disk is trying to tell you that he's leaving you for good. I suggest you to service your PC in order to fix these silly sounds.

sheesh, that sounds harsh.. main thing is-that doesnt seem to make any sense.. my computer is only a few mounths old... but i must admit ive been having trouble with the build quality since i got it... --my laptop i got from my school for FREE is faster at downloading, and its worth one 3rd of my pc!!

Dude, it sounds to me like some dirt or dust managed to get in to the fans. I have that problem constantly - when I start a game or something its like a lawn mawler... noise gets way irritating and every program slows down almost to the halt. The fix is to clean it.

its probably dirt, or just a faulty part, good thing about computers is most parts can be replaced, so take it to some sort of specialist, and then replace the part they say is faulty, i recommend not going cheap with computers you wont get a better deal

if you have two computers with both
Win7
4gb ram
i3 processor
graphics card
sound card
hard drive

then get the more expensive one, it wont be too much more but will most likely have a better build layout

make sure when buying a computer to do some research, ask about graphics cards, sound cards, fans, hard drive model etc, because this is how big companies drop the price as most places i go to such as Curry's/PC World only show ram and sometimes what the processor is producing

ok guys, it not dirt in the fans. i know this. because the sound comes from the SPEAKERS. when i hear something weird, ill listen for it and work out where it is. these sounds are being sent thru the speakers, and if i turn off the speakers, it stops. now there will be people saying "why not turn off your speakers then?". stop and think for a second. im pretty shure 80% of people will be listening to music, or using the speakers in some way, so unplugging them is out of question.

wozza, i realy wish i could do what your saying, but money doesnt grow on trees. besides that, im 16. yes, my mooommmyy annnddd ppaaappaaa buy my stuff still. get over it. i dont get to choose what my computer get when i get a new one, i just damand a dual core and good graphics card and end up with a shtpile computer.

Dude, has it occured to you that the speakers might be broken? And that really is not expensive to change

lol.. i guess i may be the dumb speakers... i know! sell them on e-bay as special speakers that allow you to hear your computer think, with garenteed annoyment! bahahaha! ;-)

Hahaha :-) It sure wouldn't be the first "supernatural" product I've seen there - haunted dolls could also be yours for like 99.99 :-) That really really is there on e bay. So your speakers could be a major hit among hippies :-D Do the programs slow down when you run them, or is it that they just start to jiggle the sound waves?
Try the headphones just for now!

they just seem to idicate how much the computer is working
eg-
when computer turning on/starting up, it gets very busy and fairly noisy.

so guys, whatyall reckon i should price em :-S

Well, you could ask your computer nicely to stop thinking out loud. :-)

Dude, its definitely dust that somehow gotten inside your computer casing - its jamming the fans and that slows things up.

dude, your definately an id**t for not listening to me the first time i said it wasnt dsut in fans.
if its dust in fans, howcome the sound stops when speakers turned off (with on/off button)?
its the speakers. ok? got it?

yes it does ctp. moonshine, it gets noisier the more the computer is working, eg opening a big word file or something, or opening some programs that are particulary hard for computer to open.

but anyways your just repeating word-by-word what i said a few posts ago -.-