for about two weeks i have been suffering from right shoulder blade problems. while bending my neck forward i feel pulling in right shoulder, and burning sensation. painful in evening and while sleeping wakes me up with a stiff back. If i put pressure on my upper back it relieves the pain.

I have similiar problems. Did you ever find out what is wrong?

i have this same problem but when i put pressure on it, it only feels worse.

Not yet I have another ultra sound coming up

Here's a possibility:

Terrible pain in shoulder blade? Do you use a computer mouse? Put your right elbow (left elbow if you mouse left handed) loosely against your side with your arm pointing straight forward, palm down, as if grabbing a computer mouse. Now, keeping your elbow at your side, slide the imaginary mouse to the right, so your upper arm stays in place but your biceps rotates to the right a bit. Is this how you hold your mouse, with your elbow at your side and forearm pointing to the right instead of straight forward? If so, just holding that position for extended periods will eventually cause terrible pain under your right shoulder blade.

This hit my father and me at the same time, and it took me a long time to realize that our mousing position was causing it. Our keyboards had numeric keypads on the right, making them stick out farther on that side. The mouse had to go to the right of the keyboard, so holding the mouse put our arms in that position. The result was disabling pain in our right shoulder blades and, eventually, necks.

The cure, after I finally figured it out, was to mouse left handed. Even though it was awkward, the keyboard was shorter on the left side. The pain started fading after a few days and was gone after a month or two. We eventually got shorter keyboards and then laptops, so our arms could either point straight forward or inward, and the problem was solved.

This won't cure everyone, but I'm sure it will help some of you.