I have a feeling this is going to be a long message, but i need you to know the whole story,
so theres three of us at swimming, me, danny (a boy) and libby,
libby started going out with danny but then sed she was getting annoyed because they only saw each other at swimming so she broke up with him but we all stayed best friends, a few months later she gets another boyfriend and i find out danny 'likes' me so i ask him and he said he does and would like to go out, and because i get on really well with him i said yeah, and we gave it a try, remeber libby had a boyfriend so we didnt think she would mind, when she found out she flipped and hated us both, so we agreed we couldnt go out any more and would stay friends, turns out libby still had 'feelings' for him, even though she had a boyfriend???
Libby told danny she still loved him and wanted to go out with him, but had to wait till the right time to break up with her boyfriend,
two months passed and she still hadnt done it, and danny got asked out by this other girl at swimming, he didnt want to but he said yes %-) this girl he started going out with was libby friend and she wouldnt speak to her at all unless she broke up with danny, so she did,
after about 4 months they started going out! i was thinking thank god for that no more problems, because during the 4 months they werent going out, i was on the phone to them both for about 2-3 hours each night.
i am still really good friends with both libby and danny, but libby is annoying me a bit now, i am not allowed to talk to danny unless she knows what we are talking about, if he texts me she wants to know why, if i send more than 2 kisses, she has ago at me?
i am REALLY close to danny though, we still go on the phone at least 3 times a week for about 4 hours each time, and we text aswell, this is what is bothering me,
i was on libbys facebook account yesterday, at the same time as her looking at this persons profile that has blocked me, and libby was also on line at the same time having a convosation with this other boy, and the convo kept popping up, they were arranging meeting up and libby said, "you can have what ever you want",
and this boy said, "like what",
and libby said "tonges etc.."
i do admit she is abit of a slag but she is my best friend but this has really upset me! she is going to cheat on danny, who has done everything she has wanted him to for the past year, i also saw this inbox she sent this other guy saying,
'you didnt stay online for very long did ya babes did ya... you know ive missed you sooo muchits unbelievableand it hurts not seeing you cant wait to see ya and get abit closerto you ;-) i get on with you so well! and it seems we are a match made in heaven <3 LOVE YOU <3'
i really dont know what to do, Danny is like my little brother i love him to peices and i dont want him to get hurt, but i know he really likes libby, has anyone got any ideas? please

wait a sec didnt u send this already bt the ppl were called becca and tomy?

Yeah but turns out one of the people are on this forum but only look at the teen Thingy, and I didnt want them to know that it was me and it was about them....

oh ryt gd thinkin

oops forgot to log in last time :L sorry bout that :-P and haha i know :-P

Ok, Libby is simply being a bad friend and a b***h and Danny deserves to know, so tell him and let him deal with it, tell him everything and with luck Libby will stop cheating and actually be honest. But make sure Libby comes clean herself too, at least to you, because otherwise, she'll prolly get embarrassed and lie.