My boyfriend and I have been together 2 1/2 years. We live together, He is 10 years older than me, he has a daughter who does not live with us, and i know he is tired and stressed from work.

He tells me he loves me everyday and kisses and hugs me. But lately things feel different. I havent had a lot of past relationships so I dont have much to go by but He always used to come up and kiss me and hug me or smack me bum lol. when i was cooking or anything really, but he hasnt done it in a long time. And its been 2 weeks since we last had sex, he hardly ever initiated it, but lately he doesnt really seem interested when i try to either, and hes said that he feels like im always in his space, and on top of him and sometimes he wants to be by himself. I understand that but when he isnt giving me the attention I need, I smother him more I think. when we go to bed at night he just rolls over to go to sleep instead of cuddling me, or touching me, so i roll over to cuddle with him, and he says he cant sleep like that. Is he just getting irritated because im always in his space. should i try keeping my distance to make him miss me more? is there something more to it?

Based on what you wrote I am sorry to tell you what I think about your situation and its because I have been through what you wrote about in my own life. Understand this its just my opinion and I am a stranger someone you do not know and have never met. But I have advice for you, either you can take it and try to figure things out to benefit and set your life straight or you can do something else that maybe your more comfortable with. This is because I know how hard its going to be to here my advice and opinion. Men are sex addicts any man that says that they are not, are simply full of c**p. A man thinks and wants sex all the time every day all day long well into there 80's. My boyfriend is like this if he could have sex 8 times a day seven days a week he would and masturbate on top of all that sex too. If your boyfriend isn't touching you and isn't having sex with you or any type of affection his habits have changed. It could mean two things hes sleeping around or he wants to break up but doesn't have the balls to admit it. It sounds like he's lost his interest. You've got a few choices, confront him about sleeping around act like your already aware of it like reverse psychology say you found a number in his pants that kind of thing? Either he admits something or he lies or he isn't actually messing around. Next step if you find that he isn't cheating, there is something your doing that is causing him to loose interest it could be a number of things, clothes, shoes, make-up, attitude, appearances, constant questions, invading his personal space, your environment, he could be all together bored. This all depends on the person, meaning him. You could try and dress hotter go out and get a make-over do your hair differently maybe dye it? Buy a sexy outfit to go out somewhere and when he comes home one day be dressed to impress and then tell him your going out to a club with a couple girlfriends don't wait up, bye. Change your habits. Come back a few hours later and write down a fake number with some fake name on a piece of paper and stick in a place that you know he might find it. Guys love the chase and they are also very jealous when they find out your doing something when they are doing the same damn thing it gets right under there skin. I do not know why the less a woman gives a c**p about a man and when you show them your doing all fine without them that's usually when men straighten up. Now if you try all this and nothing works and he doesn't shape up, I would consider whether he's worth your neglect and lonely experiences, you need man to be there for you. Do not end up like my mother! she stayed in a loveless marriage for 14 years and it ended in divorce and my father moved his mistress in a couple months after my parents split. She told me the same story that you wrote on this site. My dad was cheating and had been for there whole marriage but he didn't have the balls to admit that things were over with my mother he was scared too. So my dad waited until my mother broke things off. Good luck I hope things work out for you.

this seems to be my case, Im 75 I have live with this man for 7 years he dosnt talk to me any more and we dont sleep togather,I know he is not cheating but he thinks its all abot him he is so into himself so I stay away frome him . I have no where to go and I dont have a car. can you please help me also.

IN RESPONSE TO THIS I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM. MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN DATING APPROX 4 MONTHS NOW. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DATING LIKE THE FIRST MONTH HE ALWAYS WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME AND GIVE ME THE ATTENTION. NOW WE HARDLY SLEEPING TOGETHER AND HE HARDLY GIVES ME ATTENTION. WE ALWAYS AROUND HIS PARENTS AND SISTER AND HE USES TAHT AS AN EXCUSE NOT TO GIVE ME ATTENTION. BUT IF HE FEELS HE NEED TO HAVE SEX THAN HE WILL MAKE A PLAN TO GET ME AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY. AT FIRST I USE TO THINK IT WAS HIS STRESSFUL JOB. BUT HONESTLY EVERY GUY SAYS THEY NEED SEX TO DESTRESS SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HIS THIS WAY

Hi, try, taking a moment off, away from it all , stop trying, stop wanting to do anything, but not to so call make you want you more, but to create space, and while you are doing it , everyday question your own thoughts , question your own irritations, mening today as I wanted to do X or Y , he reacted W or Z way /..., non stop do it , so that you end up slowly, eeling calmer, less biiter , ir angry , or disappointed etc.. , so that you can gain a sense of Well Being bacck in You , first ,...then see how it goes...what Happens.

that's the stupidest advice I have ever heard

With all do respect the worst thing you could ever do is confront someone with accusations of cheating without knowing what is actually going on. Also playing mind games never works out to your advantage what if you were to say I found a number in your pocket and he isn't cheating or is but knows a number wasn't ever in his pocket the response you will get is that your too insecure and if you can't trust him then why are you with him. Maybe your overthinking things and he can sense your stress so he thinks your unhappy with him so he pulls away. I know men hate clingy and if your always nagging him or hugging on him it's a turn off because women think with their emotions men don't like to show them as often. He already knows you love him and in his mind it's annoying to have to prove it all the time because he feels if you can't see it and try to force it more do you really trust in him. Now I am not saying this is the case and that it's right he is not paying attention but before jumping to conclusions either have evidence first or reflect on why you feel that way. If a man is cheating you continue to be the loving girlfriend give him a little space, go out with friends, but also still show him you care. If he is seeing someone else the more you are there but not fully there and say "I know you have a lot going on right now and life can be busy, but know I am always here I am going to give you a little more space that you deserve because all I want is for you to be happy". If he is cheating he will feel very guilty if not or still even if he is what you have done is show him that it's about him not you "I want you to be happy" "I respect you may need your space" men are turned on by being praised even simple things like "Your very smart I look up to you" or "I am very impressed by all you have accomplished today" they are wired differently then us saying "Why won't you talk to me" or "Are you losing interest is there something wrong with me" or the famous words "Ae you cheating on me" shows major insecurity and he will become even more distance if you pinpoint all the negative it will gain you a negative response. Good luck to you.

I very much like your advice. The problem with alot of women is that they feel they depend on that man in their life and instead of taking care of their own needs they live a miserable heartbreaking life. Reading your advice made me think of what a woman is slowly doing oi weaning herself off. Slowly getting over something not worth hanging on to and creating selfhealing and independence.

Id love so addive please! Ive been datimg my bf for 1 1/2 years when we first started dating we had sex either everyday or everyother day of couse cause we just got together but he slowly stopped. Im not gonna lie ive caught him cheating but that was more then a year ago. But now he barley touchs me. He rarely makes out with me n only if i ask many time first he wont give me hickys anywhere hes always turning me down he turns down hand jobs blow jobs me doing all the work he says hes tired n depressed n problems getting hard but that doesnt make sense to me i know how he use to be n we are both in our 20s like im 20 n his turning 21 next month he says he only wants sex once a week hes even ok with once a month but i told him how that makes me feel how unsexy n gross it makes me feel i didnt have a very good past so this hurts me even more n he knows that but says he loves me n im his one n only but he barley touchs me n honestly he doesnt give mw that much attention anymore hes either on his phone or playing this games its really startin to hurt me i feel as if he doesnt love me like he use to n ive tried talk to him about it but he turns it around on me most of the time... Idk what to do but my self esteem is going right out the window... I honestly dont even want to try to get his attentio or try n have sex.. I love him and his family so much they all welcomed me with open arms n i dont wanna leave him either i love him n sex isnt all i want but its kinda the only time i feel like i got his attention 100 % we use to spend so much time together n now barley any thing im worried for our relationship n i dont know what to do we are the opposites he was a bad boy n i was a goody goody so hes my second relationship even n i just didnt have a wonderful experience with my first he cheated on me everyday so i do hget pretty jealous n protective but nothing to crazy... I need some help :/ :( :'(

Thanks ,makes sense

I broke my engagement off too my ex for 4 years cuz everyone was so controlling in our relationship i ended waiting til he went too prison and left he was my bestfriend before we dated ever girl he was with accused of us sleeping together and finally in 2014 he asked me too marry him and i didnt even knew he like me like that woman always came up too me in public amd told me they where sleeping with him

Hello all i really need help ive been with my boyfriend for 20 years and he wont commit to me everytime i bring it up he doesnt come near me for about amonth atleast i told his mum and his mum took him out and told him to leave me because it isnt fair on her and hes listening to her he wants rid of me