My ex boyfriend of three years cheated on me, when he was drunk. I have a boyfriend of one & a half years, he doesn't like my ex but I would never cheat on him with him. It's kinda hard to get away from my ex because my sister has been dating his little brother for a long time, he's always dropping and picking them up. It's not like I'm all buddy buddy with him but how do I convince my boyfriend to let it go?!?!?!

Just try talking to him about it, he's probably just worried he'll lose you, which is an awesome thing since it proves he loves you. but yes, he shouldn't feel so....what's the word? Jealous! yeah jealous, he shouldn't feel so jealous. Next time je brings it up, tell him You're with him for a reason, that the others an ex for a reason. Tell him if he trusted you he wouldn't be so worked up and that he just needs to have faith in you

helo sisi,i am one of those people who think an honest friendship between opposite sex can not happen bcz my girlfriend also was a frind wth an ex bt ended u p dating him so listen to your boy... bcz he knws what might hapen.its better for yu if there is no child involved and as for your little sister don't blackmail yourself abt their relationship,you don't owe your ex nothing so i advise you to try and stay away from him befor you lose someone you love so much shp fro Littledangerman.

I'm not sure there IS any way you can convince him if he feels insecure about your relationship with him. Over the years I've seen guys who were so jealous they wanted to fight if they saw someone even speak to their girl which happens often if you go bar hopping and basically means nothing. And I've seen women who were just as jealous. It may take time together without either of you doing something you shouldn't to build that trust but it seems like I trusted my wife and she trusted me right from the start. We've been married almost 50 years and we did a lot of honky tonking for the first 25. It never bothered me if she had a conversation with the guy sitting next to her at the bar or the other way around and I'm very grateful for the trust we had, it made life a whole lot easier.

If he feels that way there may not be anything can do to change the way he feels.

SET HEM DOWN AND HAVE A HEART TO HEART TALK with hem ( Inform hem that he is your BOYFRIEND !! ) *** Inform hem that it is OK to have old FRIENDS ! *** *** BUTT only as old FRIENDS ! *** INFORM hem that you are *** ( NOT LIEING to hem !! ) and you will ( NOT LIE LIEING WILL put you wright in to HELL !! ) PS I am a 64y old grand father I hope I was not to ruff on you today GOOD luck with your new BOYFRIEND hope all work's out for you I will close by sending you a :-) :-) face