Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I'm terrified with the fact that my parents could find out anything about this.
You see, about three weeks ago I had one unprotected sex with my boyfriend. My boyfriend was very careful about the timing of his orgasm and nothing should happen.
I don’t know why we did this but I guess that we wanted to experiment a bit. We thought nothing could happen but I'm sorry to say- it did. My period is missing two weeks already and I don’t know what I should do about it.

Well, I don’t know- you didn’t tell us are your menstrual periods regular or they sometimes changed timing. If this is a case, then you still have a chance not to be pregnant. If your periods are regular then this could be a problem. I just want to tell you that what you did was very stupid. Woman can get pregnant even when man does not ejaculate in her. You see, during the sexual intercourse, there is a small amount of prostate liquid coming out of the penis all the time and in that liquid spermatozoids can be found easily.
No meter what you did, or what you are planning to do- I suggest you to contact your gynecologist or to buy your self a home pregnancy test to determine are you pregnant or not for real.

turney wrote:

[/quote=dumbfounded]
I don't think that the person who typed in her question really was really wanting to be told that what she did was stupid. I don't know who you are or what you were thinking, but your insensitivity can lead to disaster. These women are confiding in this site and are asking for help. Beign told that what you did was STUPID is not the response that anyone should ever get!!!

I agree with the quote above. Who ever wrote that you were stupid is very rude and should have never responded if she/he was going to be so insensitive. I know that things happen and then you ask yourself why did you do that, but you just have to move forward because that is all you can do. Just go get a home pregnancy test or go to a clinic (some clinics are free!) and make sure if you are pregnant or not, so you can then figure out what you need to do. Everything happens for a reason, so try not to be stressed! Good luck to you in the future and I hope everything works out for you okay! God Bless.

Dumbfounded wrote:

turney wrote:

[/quote=dumbfounded]

hey i have been having the same problem i am a month later and its really scary for me i have been in VERY serious relationship for almost a year and i am scared because i really dont want to be pregnant but u are def not stupid ill tell ya that much people make mistakes and wat happens happens you know but i hope the best for u i hope you arent stressing out like i am because i am going completly insane i took two tests one was invalid the other was a negative and i didnt know if it was to soon to tell but i just dont know wat to do about it im not ready to take on that responsibilty at the moment so if anyone has anything to help out lemme know thank you and good luck and whoever called her stupid it was Very unapropriate ......

hello! My husband and I agreed that I will be seeking assistance with my ob. I took clomid for 5 days and had follicle monitoring and on the 14th day of my cycle, it raptured. Now, I am on my 26th day of cycle and I don't have any signs that I am going to have my period. I've been having lower back aches, stomach ache and craving for food. My doctor said, that would be the earliest diagnosis if I'm pregnant. But I am scared. Is it the best time to have a beta hcg test?
8-|

ive noticed that each time i had sex with the same partner my perioid would always push back. so far the latest that it ever ws late was a week. but everyones dfferent. maybe ur bodys trying to change its cycle

I just have one question why are you worried about you parents being mad if you are 22 years old? I'm stuck on that one!!!!