The day before i took plan b , i throw up about twice didnt tell my boyfriend and last night we had sex and the comdom slipped off so we went to get plan b and idk what to do i want to tell my boyfriend i know he'll be happy for a baby but im 20 and my boyfriend and i have gone through a lot to prove to my parents that we love eachother and now everything is great but i dont want disappoint my parents

i dont mean 2 sound bitchy but old enuff 2 have sex then old enuff 2 have a baby. u should always use extra contraception but if ur not ready 4 a baby u shud visit a doctor and ask 4 advice

I know I am , and if I am pregnant my boyfriend and I would be happy , its just I'm the youngest and the first to go to college so I don't want to disappoint my family, and u don't sound bitchy cause I hear it all the time from my friends

Hi well i say you might be pregnant but just remember if you had sex that day and waited for 72 hours for the plan B your fine but if you waited intill the 72 hours passed you might be pregnant either way good luck to you both.