Here's my dilemma:

I was dating a guy that is 7 years older than me for about a year, and it was a long distance relationship. He came to visit me for my spring break, which was from March 24th-April 1st. We has sex just about everyday that week, and on the 29th, he told me that he "may have" ejaculated inside of me. However, I then had my period on April 12th, so I was no longer worried about being pregnant. We broke up that week. A few days later, I began dating another guy, and we started having sex also throughout the month of April, going into the beginning of May. On May 10th, I realized that I was late for my period and on May 14th, I went to a health clinic and found out that I was pregnant. Because the person doing the test wasn't a doctor, she just estimated how far along I was by when my last missed period was. When I found out the news, word got to my ex and now he continually insists that it may be his child because his cousin got pregnant, had her period and the found out the next month. I'm really worried by this because I cannot stand him, and do not want to have his child by any circumstances. Sorry it's so long, but does anyone know how likely it is that my ex is my child's father? Or have any advice on how I could find out exactly how far along I am? My ultrasound is scheduled for June 7th, but I can't wait that long because I'm loosing sleep and stressing out (which isn't good for me or the baby).

Thanks

Have you considered contraception? I dont mean to lecture or anything, but being with a guy for a month then having his baby seems a little unfair on the baby if things dont work out.

It sounds like its the second guys, an ultrasound can tell you an estimate of the date it happened, if not get a dna test when the babys born? x

did you find an answer for your question so far? I am in the same situation and I am terryfied!!!! Good Luck!! and kep us posted please!!!