I am 18 years old. Have been off the pill for almost 4 months now. I have been having sex with my boyfriend more than usual because we just moved out together. I have several signs of pregnancy. I have rediculouse cravings, I am really irritable, I have bad headaches and nausia. I statrd bleeding just a little today and my period isnt due for another 5 days. What does this mean? Should I buy a test?
Help me please.
thank you

You might just need to calm down a little bit.. Give yourself another week and then go get you a test just to put yourself at ease... the bleeding could be implantation bleeding.. so have you talked to him about the possibility that you might be pregnant?

Was the sex protected? Has he been ejaculating in you? Some of these signs could be coming from being stressed. Some of your signs also don't come on until a little later in a pregnancy. I know I have had spotting just from being stressed so that could be what you are experiencing. It could also be implantation bleeding. I would wait until your period is for sure late until you buy a test but if you think it would put your mind at ease there are tests that claim to be accurate 5 days before your period id due to come. If you do end up buying a test sometimes it is worth the extra few dollars to get one of the digital tests that tells you in words not with lines to reduce confusion. So please do yourself a favor and take a few deep breaths and relax. Good luck! Keep me posted!

I totally agree with what Brumley has posted. Just to clarify though, you mean to take a home pregancy test, right? YOu don't mean go to the doctor and get a blood test, do you?