ok i started smokin weed when i was about 13 i smoked almost every day till i was 15 then one day i smoked and i got a overwelming feeling and i felt realy scared i thought i was goin to die that was seven years ago i am now 22 and i still feel the effects i fell like i am not in reality and i cant tell the diffrence between a hour and 8 hours i feel like i am in a dream it kinda gose away sometimes but it has never fully gone away it flares up if i even smell weed i have had cat scans i have seen therapists and brain specialist they dont know what is goin on i need some answers

someone mustve sold you CRACK not weed.

Yeeeeeeeeeah uuuum you have something going on in your brain that you are scared of. You probably have some insecurities that you have extreme troubles in dealing with. You probably have gay or bisexual thoughts that you were trying to treat and didn't conquer the thoughts...sorry to be so "blunt" I like weed too :-)

I know this is a couple years later... I deal with the same problem, I thought I was the only one but I guess not. I have been told that it is a chemical imbalence to where my mind almost tricks me into thinking I am high. What I have noticed is that it happens worse in certain situations than others. When I used to get high always used to drive me around in her explorer... her explorer was a big SUV with leather seats. It seems as if my brain remembers things like that and in situations like that the feeling is worse. For example: Whenever I ride in my friends escalade in the back seat the feeling starts to happen. ( I would always be in the back seat of my moms car) but if Im in the front it doesnt happen.
Im 17 now and quit smoking weed three years ago. This feeling has happened ever since and people think Im crazy I know Im not. I  just wish I knew how to fix this.

I smoked weed 4 days ago and had the same symptoms than you guys, it feels really weird but I am a strong person and not going to let it get me down, I want things to go back to normal but I know if I keep thinking like that It will make me worse I am just going to accept it if it go it go if it do not I don't care, I know it's only been 4 days and the first couple of days was scary as hell. In a way it's made me weaker but in other ways stronger very strange. I hope you guys find a way to get better and if you do help me out :-P but till then be strong and remember your not on your own I have seen tons of posts on website with people going through the same thing