a couple of times i have passed out and blacked out after smoking weed. i have smoked it for 3 years basically everyday and i am only 16. the other day i was out and after a few bongs my eyesight became blurry and unfocused and everything began to sound fuzzy and i found it hard to talk or move. i tried to stumble to a seat but didnt make it and hit the floor. a friend took me outside and after a few deep breaths of air i was ok. This happened before on a train but i managed to get some air before i passed out. As i am only young i got abit worried and looked online and i have many symptoms of Hypoxic hypoxia, this is where oxygyn to the brain is cut off or not enough. Have nobody else to speak to about this so any information you can give me would be grately appriciated. should i maybe go get checked for Hypoxic hypoxia or could it be something else? as i said i am 16 and have smoked weed basically everyday for a few years, i smoke quite alot aswell. thank you

R u smoking bud or that new stuff klimax,cause when i smoked that new stuff i started losing feeling in my legs then started twitching and jerking like a fish in no water ,eyes started to roll back ,policed were called and i was sent to hospital,all im saying is dont mess with klimax ,kush is cool reg bud is alright but the new stuff is hitting the streets fast yet its killing alot of kids,so b careful

I went to a gastro specialist and found out that some medical marijuana users are finding they are getting sick with daily use of cannabis. I have been using cannabis for about four years now. I’m 65 years old. Although, I really like it, I’m stopping to see if maybe the RX’s he prescribed for me will work. You are so young to be smoking so much. Maybe, you should see how you feel if you stop. Best regards!