Ok, I'm starting to get a little freaked out here.

I tried Marijuana a few times over the last few months. Hey. It's college. Finally after about 5 times, I got high. The first time was fine. I smoked and then slept it off. The second time, for some reason I didn't really get high at all. Then, the third time, I did it for the first time in the afternoon, not the evening and I only smoked with one person. Not only was I very stoned, but a few hours later as I was trying to eat, I became extremely sick, and thought I was going to throw up. I started to sweat and thought I was going to faint. It felt like dying. Also, the pins and needles I had been feeling in my head and numbness I had been feeling all over my body increased. I slept the entire next day and woke up the day after that, thinking I was fine.

Well, that was Tuesday and now it's Sunday. I have felt ok throughout the days, but twice now, woken up at night, again, high. I still am feeling numbness and pins and needles in my head from time to time, and last night woke up with horrible diharrea. I find it hard to read and concentrate and am anxious a lot. My roommate still smokes in the room. Does that have anything to do with it?

I'm starting to get scared. I have already told myself I am never doing this again but, somebody tell me, how can I get this stuff out of my body? How long will it still be in here? Have I, like, damaged my brain for life?

Please help me out, I'm really scared.

You are fine. The same thing happened to me when I first smoked and nobody else knew what I was talking about. The feeling will go away over time and in the future you need to stay away from sativas. There are 2 kinds of marijuana, indica and sativa. Sativas have longer thinner leaves. For some reason some people (only 2 that I know) have had similar experience to yours.

you are screwed up.

i am feeling the same thing right now.. i still feel high, yet i smoked 3 days ago..what do i do?

Congrats to the person who is trying to quit. Don't worry about the withdrawal symptoms - they are temporary. I know it sucks, but be strong, be stubborn, and you'll pull it off. It also seems to help to get physical activity in - running, riding your bike, or going to a gym. The more strenuous the better it seems, but even long walks will help. No matter what, remember all the little c**p your mind is coming up with to justify another reefer is just that - c**p.

To the person above, have a tiny bit of respect for someone who has the guts to try and kick the habit.

ive never heard of anything like that, and im an experienced stoner with many friends who are likewise. i strongly suspect that your roommate smoking it may well have something to do with it.
its also likely that it wasnt just weed, its fairly common for it to be laced with other drugs.
although weed isnt exactly good for you i wouldnt say 'never again' because of that incident, just dont get so fking high!

dude I had the exact same pins and needles experience 2 days ago. It was so bad I almost jumped off my balcony to commit suicide! (No Joke).
I finally understood why somepeople will kill themselves, but 2 days ago I would do anything to get rid off that pain all over my body. I had to lock myself in the toilet as I was constantly thinking about jumping off! scared the hell out of me! Oh this was my 4th time I smoked as well.

One thing for sure I will never again do this stuff ever. I really thought I was dead. I couldn't feel my pulse and was scared I was already dying and it felt like dying!

My advice don't smoke period!

toripiece wrote:

you are screwed up.

You are an ass

Yeah. Been smoking for ages and I have to say that you probably didn't JUST smoke marijuana. You probably got a little extra with it. I also suggest you do some hardcore research as marijuana can't kill you especially after only 4 joints.

Calm down, your not permanently damaged. Sit, chill, drink lot's of juices, take a steam sauna and hit the gym. Seriously, the only reason why your freaking out is because no one's talked properly to ya about marijuana, they've only lied to you...

**edited by moderator**

Did anyone ever get a followup on this? Ariel perhaps?

Cause I kinda now have the same problem and would LOVE to know if everything worked out.

Wow. Been a while since I posted that.

Feeling better now. Though I did have little relapses a lot over the next few weeks. I stopped for a while and still do it from time to time. It seems like everytime I smoke there are a few little after effects, sorta like a hangover but not as bad. I think my body just needed time to get used to the pot since I really had only just begun to smoke. Either that or what one person said above me; I have to stay away from a particular type of weed or something... I've never heard about that before, would be interested in learning more about it.

A lot of people have told me that they think it must have been laced with something. I dont think that's true though since I wasn't the only one who smoked it but was the only one who felt those effects. Again, I think I just had to build up a tolerance or something before my body could just react the way most people do or something.

hey i saw ur post , im feeling the same thing.. what does it mean.. is it the marijuana withdrawal symptoms? becuz i feel anxious and can not eat.. its been a week.. how long does it usualy last for ? how long did it last for u

Ive smoked it twice... once was last weekend (saturday night).. now it is wednesday and I still feel really high......im so scared man.... and dont tell me its in my head... cause its not, I am usually a very clear thinking and witty person... now its hard to do anything..... I just wanna be sure that it will pass

Wow you guys are idiots well some of you. Its all mental therefore you should consider the possible cause. TO the person who wanted to jump off the balcony are you depressed? WTF mj doesnt do that.
I have smoked for four years and recently stopped I have horrible anxiety therefore i deduced that i started smoking as a way to mellow out.
See a physchiatrist bc those thoughts likely wont stop. You need help.
MJ is great but im just too burned out for life.
DO your reserarch!
If you have an adverse reaction your first time you are many times more likely to develop a physcological problem assosiated with its use.
Spring for the good ****** it is well worth the extra money and wont be laced it doesnt need to be!
Also dont smoke if you have problems
MODERATION IS KEY
somthing i forgot years ago.

yeah i smoked monday night and tuesday morning out of a aluminum foil made bowl yeah im retarded haha. and now its thursday afternoon and ever since monday night iv been f*****g stuck in this high idk wtf to do.idk if my sh*t was laced or if it was just because of the aluminum,does anyone know when the f**k this will go away and wtf i should do?