I had i pill on Sep 12. My last period started on Aug 24, so the pill was taken on the 20th day. I had unprotected sex again on Sep 19, the 27th day. Should I have the pill again or is it safe? Have a 28 day cycle normally. Please reply asap. 

Tresa

The i-pill needs to be taken after sex to be effective, so why did you take it on 12th Sep?

Having taken the i-pill on 20th day of a 28-day cycle, it will probably affect the timing of your next period-start, and maybe affect your cycle length. Usually 27th day of a 28-day cycle would not be a fertile day. As you would have probably ovulated on 15th day, it likely wouldn't have been a fertile day despite taking the i-pill.

Thank you Shepherd999 for your response. I took the pill on the Sep 12 as I had unprotected sex then. Then I had sex again on Sep 19. I am yet to get my period. Today is day 30. Should I take the pill again?

The i-pill needs to be taken within 72 hours to be effective. But it is advised that it should not be taken more than once a month because it enhances possible side effects. It is only for emergency contraception (for 25-45 year-olds), not to be used as general contraception (although it seems to have a reputation that it deals averts all pregnancy risks, especially in India).

19 Sept was not likely to have been a fertile day, but having taken the i-pill on 12 Sept, your cycle has probably been affected, and you may not be able to predict your next period start-date. Indeed, you may even miss a period.