I'm 19 weeks pregnant, and before i met my current boyfriend i broke up with my ex boyfriend, and i slept with two other guys (drunkenly) before i met my current boyfriend. When i found out i was pregnant i told my boyfriend we was both so happy, but then we went to the first ultrasound and we found that i was a week too far for the baby to be his. So my boyfriend knows about this. I said to him he could leave me but he decided to stay and to take the baby on as his, but now so many more weeks have past and i feel like he wants to leave me but he doesnt know how. I really dont know what to do. I have worked out the days and i know who the father is, i still have contact with the father but i dont want to tell him if i dont have to because he wont be bothered. I really want things to work out between me and my boyfriend start a family with him but i feel like he just doesnt want to be apart of it. is their anybody who has gone through the same or a similar thing to me and can give me some advice because we havent told anyone else. i really need some advice. Thanks, 

Are you really sure of the father? If you are 19 weeks pregnant it indicates your last period started about 10th Sep. If your cycle is 28 days you were possibly fertile 19th - 24th Sep, but that assumes ovulation on 24th Sep. In reality, ovulation could have occurred on any day. So

1. what was the date of the start of your last menstrual period?
  2. How long is your cycle? Is it regular?
  3. what dates did you have sex with your boyfriend in Sep?
  4. what dates did you have sex before then in Sep?
  5. Did you use contraception on any of those days. If so, which.

I cant remember my last date. But my cycle is regular. I slept with him on the 19th after a night out.
The friday before i slept with someone but im sure he used a condom. And four days before i slept with my ex before we broke up.

It would seem from the information you have provided that it is likely that the sexual intercourse of 19th led to your pregnancy.