me and my gf had sex on 1/20, her usual menstruation is on 24-27 so im worried i bought her a home pregnancy test and use it on 1/28 cause she is 1 day late and the result is negative but im still worried cause i know 8 days is too early..please help me..i dont know what to do

i use a brand named medic at it say it can detect even if 1 day missed period

If you "know 8 days is too early", then why did you? The statement "it can detect even if 1 day missed period" is a bit misleading. It means it can detect pregnancy, but only if pregnant!

A period arrives about 14 days after ovulation if pregnancy has not occurred. So if her period was due 27th Jan, it would presuppose ovulation on 13th Jan, so sex on 20th would not be in a fertile time. To be fertile on 20th, she would have had to have ovulated no earlier than 20th. That would indicate a period starting 3rd Feb. That being the case, implantation would probably not take place until tomorrow anyway. So 4th Feb is the earliest to test.

i had registered here sir. its my post, can i asked u wat prenancy test is more realible and effective

I don't know which is the best, and I don't know what is available where you live (I don't know where you live - I assume Asia somewhere). It is best to get local opinion. But I have not heard that Medic is unreliable.

i'm having this hard time sir :'( i having my board exam this may and if there's a baby i dont know what would my parents do to me.. but i dont want it to be aborted..and i dont know why i'm here :'( thank you for reply..by the way i'm from philippines