About 2-3 weeks ago I had sex with a guy.He came in his hand and I went to help him up cause he was on the floor and accidentally got cum on my hand.Well I wiped it off with a dried out baby wipe and then went to the bathroom and rinsed my hands off.After I rinsed my hands off I touched my vagina,idk why.And then about two hours later I fingered myself with the same hand.Could I be pregnant? I'm supposed to start my period soon but I'm scared it won't come

Highly unlikely. Wiping it off with a dry wipe would dry out the sperm cells which kills them. Then washing hands as well would also have lowered the risks. I wouldn't worry about it

Thank you so much! I'm just worried because my last period was the 26th of March so I should be starting about any day now but I'm not getting my regular pms symptoms.Like my breasts are tender as they are everytime I pms but usually about 4-7 days before my period I start getting cramps and I'm having cramps just not as much.Also usually I get craaazy acne but this month I don't really have any.I think maybe I'm just getting in my own head

If it was 2 hours later the sperm cells would of deffinetly died by then. Sperm cells only live 20mins or so outside of the body.