So about a month ago I was on my period. Me an my boyfriend were fooling around I gave him a HJ an I had precum on my hand. I'm not sure how long it was but I did wipe off my hand. I then went to the bathroom cause I had to pee. My hands were dry when I pulled my tampon out. I was clothed when we fooled around. Now almost a month an a half I'm scared I'm pregnant. I'm under 16 I can't tell my parents or take a test. I'm peeing more often an I get headaches. I did get my period for this month. But a week later I started spotting. Two to three days of spotting just like implantion bleeding. The spotting was brown. I have no other signs of pregnancy. My breast aren't sore I haven't gotten sick, but I am having cramps I think an my stomach is hard feeling. I'm very worried someone please tell me if I am......

Health Guru
Hi, it is very unlikely your pregnant if you hands was dry as if there was any sperm on them they would of died once dried out, implantation bleeding would be fresh blood to rather than old dark spots. There is also no reason you can't get a home pregnancy test either just because your not 16 if you feel you need to. My advice to you would be more careful if you want to avoid pregnancy and think of the consequences before you start next time.