Hello there.

A few days ago (1-19-2008), my friend and I had hung out and then we went back to my house.

We were making out, and I rubbed her vagina through her jeans, never any skin to skin contact. She peed a little bit, and then took a tissue to clean up with. We watched TV for a few minutes, and then she proceeded to give me a ha****b. After I ejaculated, it was on her hands, and inside the band of my underwear, she made the statement "I need something to clean up with"...so I took a paper towel out of the garbage can and she wiped her hands off with it. We were batting this around, and eventually she remembers me getting the paper towel out of the garbage and wiping her hands off with it.

When I checked the next day, there was one paper towel in there folded up neatly (should be the one she used to wipe herself when I was messing with her -- this was BEFORE I ejaculated). There was also another paper towel that was bunched up and stuck together (assuming it was the dried semen on her hands/my waistband. She established that she remembers using a different paper towel to wipe her vagina than she did when she wiped the sperm off, and wasn't even SURE if she wiped off after I ejaculated.

My point is: How likely is it that she could get pregnant if she had accidentally (and she's certain she used a different paper towel than the sperm covered one) wiped her vagina with the same paper towel that had sperm on it? This was Saturday night, and her period DID come Tuesday night (and she's still on it right now).

I guess what I'm asking is, even IF she had wiped with the same one (which she says she didn't), and this is considering that she even wiped AFTER I ejaculated, what would the chances be of her getting pregnant? Her period DID come Tuesday night like I said (I've heard the chances are LOWER of pregnancy right before a period, but I still know they exist), so I was wondering even IF there was a chance, if it was like...flushed out or something. Forgive me if it's a ridiculous question, but I'm hoping for some piece of mind here.

Long story short. She believes we're fine, different paper towels were used, and this is considering she even DID wipe AFTER I ejaculated. But worst case scenario: What are the odds that a paper towel with semen on it could cause someone to get pregnant right before (3 days or so) their period?

Thanks for any feedback!

I would believe that it is very unlikely. Your best chances are since there was no skin to skin is to assume she's under more stress than normal and look at it that way. Because a lot of things can affect a girls menstral cycle. Stress is a huge one. And usually if she had teh semen on her hand she would have had to have you ejaculate inside of her basically. So like I said your chances of her being pregnant are very very low.

Hmmmm, that's a bit reassuring.

This happened last Saturday night (1-19, I believe), and she had her period on Tuesday, 3 days (nights?) later, and she is still on it right now.

I was just wondering what the odds are of pregnancy were if she had used the same tissue with the semen on it (she says she remembers using another one), and this is considering she even WIPED after I ejaculated (she remembered wiping after she peed a little bit from my rubbing her with my hands, but this was before I ejaculated...she doesn't remember wiping after, and feels like she would remember it if she did). And I'm not sure how the odds are of that happening anyway, since her period started 3 days after...I knew it wasn't impossible to get pregnant at anytime, but I have heard it's harder to right before the period starts.

Basically, she keeps saying we're okay, and there's nothing to worry about. But for piece of mind and future reference, so the mistake/worries aren't repeated, feedback is definitely appreciated.

Any more opinions on this?

It would be very appreciated! =)

It is virtually impossible.

Think about it. When you to have sex you are injecting millions of sperm into the vagina to find that ONE egg.

Sperm have a limited life span -- up to three days in the vagina. When exposed to other liquids or the air this lifespan becomes exponentially smaller.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases however, can be transmitted in the way you described, though even that is rare.

Sperm on tissue paper can be misuse ??