Hello :) Good day.

My boyfriend and I engaged in sexual activity last month.

He masturbated and got sperm on both mine and his hands. We both went to the bathroom and washed them thoroughly with soap and water. After this we cleaned them on a towel and waited around 8 minutes for them to dry.

He then fingered me.

I feel silly asking this but am fairly paranoid.

Is it possible to get pregnant in this scenario?

Will water on its own kill sperm?

The water about room temperature (60-70 degrees)

Please answer ASAP

All answers are greatly appreciated.

hi,

your fine. sperm can not survive in air, it has to be inside almost air tight enviroment.

Do you have any idea why I have not gotten my period? I keep getting aches I would classify as cramps, and I have discharge, which you normally get before your period. I am supposed to get it today, tomorrow, or perhaps Friday. I have read that stress can delay it. Otherwise, any ideas? I remain in my teens, and do not keep track of it. I am basing my predictions for the next one on what I remember was my period last month, and three months ago. I have a slightly longer cycle, as in October I got it on the 6th( I remember), and y last month(December) It was around the 12th-13th

It sounds like your PMS ing so ..your not really that late yet .
Stress is a huge factor in not getting your period as well.
I understand easier said than done but try not stressing about it. Cause you ca not get pregnant from sperm on hands. .

Thank you so much!