So my periods used to be very irregular when I was using birth control but in April last year I stopped and ever since my menstrual cycle has averaged 25 days and my partner and I used the good old 'pull out method' to prevent pregnancy and it worked. However on Christmas eve we decided that it was time to start letting nature take its course and see what happens. My LMP was 21st December and we had unprotected sex on day 9, 10, 23 and 27 of my cycle. My usual cycle is 25 days and today is day 29 and still no period. I feel like I'm due on, cramps, backache, fatigue, sore boobs etc. I also have stretchy clear/milky cervical mucus and my cervix feels hard round the edges but mushy on front and is quite high up?? Am I pregnant? I have done 2 tests but they are both negative? Helppppp pleaseeeee

A friend of mine got pregnant and it never showed on home tests until she was 3 months into it so just be patient lol

Lol I suck at been patient, I just need to know everything lol. The thing is I'm actually scared cos I didn't expect anything to happen this quick and I keep googling symptoms and confusing myself even more arghhhh

Can i ask how old you are?

25 and I have a son who is 4 in May so I have been pregnant before, it was just such a long time ago I've forgotten everything :/

As i said be patient and im sure everything you learnt last time will come back to you lol