hi, i had sex with my boyfriend and we used the pull out method several times... i was suppose to have my period last week but it never showed up! im worried. we did it about 3 weeks ago and i have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all told me negative, but i still havent had my period yet! what is going on? im only 17 years old!

You period may just be late because...well because it is. Around 17 or 18 my periods started getting farther apart each time, until they were up around 72 days in between. If the tests are negative but you're still unsure, go to the doctor.

i think it's you body giving you a sign, just the same as if you've been given a warning sign.
ask yourself if your not pregnant what are you going to do,
the pull out method is not safe at all and if you are chosing to not fall pregnant then you should consider useing appropriate protection.

The pullout method actually DOES work pretty well IF done correctly, which it rarely is. I would suggest using other protection as well because it's too risky

yeah my boyfriend and i also used the pull out method and im so worried! im only 15! and i can not talk to anyone about it.. Im so scared, im way to young to have a child, but i was so unsure about this at the time.. My bladder always feels bloated and i havent started my period in quite some time now.. But i dont know if something else could have caused this?

Just 2 weeks ago I had my normal period that I'm supposed to get every month on a 29day cycle. But yesterday I got my period again. Strange enough it stopped the same day, in the evening. At the same time I was experiencing bad cramps. I took a home pregnancy test, and it turned out negative. The day after - which is today, I'm still experiencing VERY bad menstrual cramps, but i DON'T have my period...
what could this mean? I have been doing my homework, and apparently these are signs of pregnancy. My boyfriend and I ALWAYS use a condom. But there was this one time where we used the pull-out method.
I can't be pregnant, he pre-cums close to nothing..
Or can I be?