Hello. This is my first time writing. I am 26 yrs. old (almost 27) and my fianceigh and I have been trying close to 4 yrs. to have a baby. Last year I went to a specialist who diagnosed me with HPV. I was supposed to get further tests, but I lost my job and do not have Health Insurance at this time. Could this be why I can't get pregnant? Additionally, I have been taking Ovulex. It's a pill that is supposed to help you get pregnant. So far, nothing. I am due to have my period 1/5/07. I have felt a little crampy, but nothing like normal. Could I be pregnant? I want a baby so bad it is tearing me up that so far I can't. Please help me with any advise you can give. Thank you! :'(

this is kinda late.. are you pregnant? i want a baby so bad too.. it kills to see all of my friends get pregnant and have their babies.. of course i am happy for them.. but i want one soo bad... i dont think there is anything wrong i got a pap april of 07 and the doctor said i was fine my periods just werent regulaing bc i am so little.. so she put me on Ortho Tri cyclen im trying to not take my pills so i can get pregnant but i dont know which pills to not take and if i miss 2 i get my period IDK.. i need some help also