I'm an 18 year old boy. I've been doing sexual activity with my girlfriend for a few months now (handjobs and blowjobs). At the same time, I've been watching porn regularly since I was about 14. I used to get boners extremely easily, all the time, on command if I wanted. Then, one day while watching porn, it randomly became hard for me to get a boner and even harder for me to maintain one long enough for me to cum. My morning wood has still been there, but only slight morning wood, meaning it hasn't been nearly as hard. All the while, my girlfriend could make me cum by giving me handjobs and blowjobs, the only difference was that I didn't have a rock hard boner the whole time when we just cuddled together in bed.

On the night I went to lose my virginity, she gave me a ha****b before and I had a boner the whole time. I put the condom on and had a slightly softer boner, but still a boner. Then when I went to put it in I got totally soft. She went back to giving me a ha****b but it wouldn't get back up. It occurred to me, what if I'm gay, but after a while of the second ha****b I tried thinking gay thoughts to see what would happen and it didn't do anything for me. I thought porn-induced erectile dysfunction might be a possibility, but it scares me that I'm an 18 year old virgin. Any ideas, help, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

dont worry it's OK. tell your girldfriend to come to me . she may get more satisied.

sorry just joking. as a friend dont worry you can cum so your pipes are good.
sometimes pennis dosen't erect if you pressurise it. so stay calm and f**k hard.good bye

I have had this problem before. Sometimes when you try too hard to stay erect, it easily goes away. Having the condom makes it harder to feel, which may be why getting a hj with the condom didn't work too well.

You need to think more about how the mood is, and that you want to have sex. Try having your gf play with herself out do things to keep you in the mood.

When you are hard, I would get the condom ready and when you want to stick into your gf cover only the tip and unroll the condom over your p*nis as you put it in your gf.

You can also try different condoms that help stimulate men too. Or thinner ones.

Just be careful that you put on the condom right so that you doing risk pregnancy.