I'm straight but gay porn turns me on. I think i like the gay porn because of the sex ...its just something about the sex that turns me on.. i always had this fantsy of me having gay sex ..it like a dream of mine. But I say I am straight because I like girl like when i talk to girls my hearts starts to beat fast, i look at them as they pass by (I cant help it), and I have had several girlfriends. But for guy it mainly just sexual thing that turm=n me on like gay sex, men jacking off, hard ons, boners, male horniness, male orgasm, just sexual gay thing like that turns me on, but if i think about being in a gay relationship it totoally disgustes me like literally i could gag, i dont have emotional like loveing or caring for men...just the sex. Another tthing is that if i see two dudes kiss i dont get hard ons or get turned on ..i think that is gross.When I .look at striaght porn sometime i'm turned on my it but most times i am not ... i kind of take it as an advantage to ther men who are straight and just liost their virginity and cum too early ..atleast i know i wouldnt lol. IO know i am striaght I want to have sex with my girlfriend but when i do i will always think to my self gay sex would be so much better.

My question is ...does anyone else go through this too.

I currently go through this. Reading this made my jaw drop because you are exactly how I am. I am in love with this girl and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Women are just beautiful and so delicate. I know when a girl is hot, and not. I am mostly into watching hand-jobs and stuff, not gay anal. I would NEVER want to be in a relationship with another man though. Kissing another man would make me gag. I would never want to have sex with a man in the ass but blow-jobs and hand-jobs would be great. Also, while masturbating I think of guys mostly and feel gay but after I ejaculate, homosexuality disgusts me and I always think "why the hell am I thinking this way". I have done my research into this and heres what I came up with.

Around 7th and 8th grade I would always jack-off with a male friend. It turned into hand-jobs also (jerk circle styled). At that point in time, I never had sexual relations with a girl. I had a girl friend who I wanted badly but I never did anything sexual with a girl. So maybe I feel this way because the first sexual encounter I had was a male and I always go back to it? Not sure. I don't want to be gay and would be humiliated if I was. Although I am NOT homophobic and I am for gay marriage, its just not my thing. Someone please help us as to why we feel this way.

No, it's not because you did anything with anybody, and im also going through this. I recently read an article on masturbating, over time the frequent it get's the you lose interest with a partners pleasure. and it seems to be quite common, after people ejaculate, they suddenly have a whole new refreshed straight view on gay stuff and are disgusted by it. i do not no why though, but i can assure you it's the same with hundreds of thousands of other teenagers

I would have to say that I go through this same issue. Well it's not really an issue if it bugs you,but, I've been with my ladybfor 4years now and I'm totally satisfied with our sex life. At times I fantasize about wanting to blow another man and I don't see anything wrong with it.I watch gay porn only to see another man get a bj from another man.it's totally fine. And no it does not meN were gay. Being "gay" is being in a relationship with the same sex. Women can have sex with another womAn and still be considered straight. All I'm trying to say is... Sex is sex, a penis is a penis, a vagina is a vagina, wAnting to blow another mans penis doesn't mean your gay.

I'm a gay bloke, and I've lost count of the amount of str8 blokes, especially after they've had a few bevies, I've had gay sex with. A lot of the time, they haven't "got their rocks off" with their girlfriends/wives etc for yonks, they're just "pent up" with sexual frustration. Once we've enjoyed the "evil deed" that's simply the end of it - no emotion, no blackmail, etc.

Welcome to the sliding scale of sexuality lol. It's seriously not a big deal. Very few people in the grand scheme of things are completely straight or completely gay; we're all different. I've felt the same way before, and I've come to terms with my bisexuality (and not even equally bisexual - like I said, a sliding scale). You will whenever you're ready.

im a 14 year old boy,and im straight, i masterbated with out porn for along time, then i switched to it. (when i was like 8 i clicked on to the wrong site and it brought me to gay porn) i was watching straight porn for a while, but i felt like gay porn would turn me on more and it did. i never see my self with another man but i like plenty of girls. i have fantasized about having having sex with another man, and other stuff, but idk after i jack off i want women all of the sudden. ive never had a girl friend.

:|  ya im going through the same thing, ill ejaculate then ill relax a little then say to my self what the f**k am i doing , i try so hard to find out but i cant ,my first time having sex was with a girl but the 2 and 3 was with a guy i`ve tried and tried to go straight again but i cant and im 15yrs:|
but what i have gathered is that WE NEED AN ADULT WHO WONT SAY EMBRACE THE HOMO :'(im not embrasing anything just help us teens become straight

Sometimes normal porn just isn't exciting anymore, simply that!

Not been and never been interested in gay porn so i cant help you there,But im my younger days i did give a mate a hand-job he then returned the favour at the time it was weird but it was kind of nice at the time we never did it again and im straight is it comes.

After a week or so i felt bad but at the time it was just good fun.

I would never do it again.

Ya I like to masterbate to gay porn a lot but it's weird because I love girls im just interested in the sex if I think about male on male relationships it grosses me out completely

yow peepz. believ me or not. i've been through this.. you people are just in denial... sooner or later, it will come to ur mind and realize that ur either gay or bi-curios... but u will never know the answer unless you kiss someone w/ the same gender or try to skrew or have a relationship with them... u will never get ur answer if u dont TRY!!!!!

No, because I'm deffinatly straight but I watch gay porn and it did the job. That was before, people will tell you your intrists arnt like a shirt if you don't like it you can't just change it. Untill last week I thought I was gay. But that was tearin my friendship apart so last week I told my self, no gay porn, no thinking about penises and look at girls that you think you like or you do like. So far its working, have not had any questions about it and I'm happy about it.

xd its probley just a phase iv gon through a lot of phases .....from lesbeian to masterbation to cartoon to tranny to scat to piss and just about every catigore on red tube lol try some of the types i just listed to get ur mind off of the gay

I think there are a coupe of things missing in the comments I've read: first of all, this may not simply be a phase. I am a bit older and still prefer gay porn (goes in phases). I am HAPPILY married and would never be in a relationship with a man. I have no attraction towards men in an ”intimate” way at all. However porn and masturbation is very different from sex and intimacy. It's more primal and fantasy is involved. I too am not into watching men kiss, and definitely not anal, but do find it very erotic watching males masturbate, ha****b, etc. There are 2 main reasons for this being completely normal: first, all males masturbate themselves, and it is always our first sexual experience of pleasure (self discovery if you will). It is also natural for young boys/teens to experiment with their male friends. Consequently, it makes perfect sense that watching male genitals would be arousing! it is basically hard wired for us. It's very relatable. We associate or own genitals with pleasure during masturbation, therefore we associate, male genitals with pleasure. In fact, you'll find that in your encounters with women, that many females are not so wildly attracted to penises. They find them strange :). But they are turned on by men, male sexuality, and they idea of sex and intimacy with a man. I think men are the same way about women to a degree but don't really talk about it. For example, on the surface, vaginas are kind of strange/unattractive and definately intimidating when you are inexperienced :), but I love them. I love giving pleasure to a woman, and being intimate. This is the diifference between fantasy and reality, erotica and lifestyle. Secondly, human sexuality is not completely black and white many things are quite ”normal” in western culture, this is a negative thing to talk about and it shouldn't be. We are so scared of not being seen as masculine. It's pretty dumb actually! as young men you are obssesed with how you are perceived and it is seen as a nagative to be attracted to males. I get it! But as you get older you will become more comfortable with yourself, your place in this world on all matters, not just sex. Maybe there are people on this forum who will become gay or bisexual...more power to you!, it's all part of normal human behavior. It's really too bad there is still a negative stigma to it. We are getting better, but we need marriage equality and rights for ALL people. An interesting double standard: why is it seen as hot, for women to be attracted to other women...this is even a fantasy for men (I definitely have fantasized about having 2 women in my bed); a woman can proudly announce that she is attracted to other women, are has even fooled around with women, and that's it's perfectly acceptable, and even exciting!, why if it not the same for males (because of our culture), but hey I know they are some women who fantasize about having 2 men in bed. So everyone relax be honest with yourself and your partners and enjoy!