i am a straight 19 year old male and i love to masterbate to gay porn. i will look at straight porn but it just doesnt do it for me. i have had many fantices about having sex with a male but have never done anything with a man or a woman. is this normal? please help

I suggest that you do something with a female, and then base what you feel about that on whether you would like to become gay or not. It could possibly be the fact that you haven't done anything with a female that is making you turned on to gay porn. Get a girlfriend, or, if you have one, attempt to have sex with her.

Well don't just turn to sex for a medical way, once you do it, your kind of hooked, there are pre-cautions before doing, make sure your protected. But from a religious point of view from my end, not suppose to have sex until you are married, which I haven't had sex yet, and im 18, I will not have sex until I am married.

However.. I am just like you. I too had many fantices about haveing sex with a male, wondering what it would feel like, but when I did to my friend Chris, i sucked his soft penis, wasn't erected. it just wasn't for me, like a fanticy was to have a soft penis in mouth until erected. However it just wasn't what I thought it would be, it was un-normal and very retarded. Disgusting if I might add.. But I wouldn't say go try and have straight and gay sex. But just pro-long it as much as you can.

I have had plenty of girl friends made out with them, but never turned to sex to, fulfill my part in life to see if I am bi or not. I was told I am Bi-Curious.

To be honest with you, I am 18. Before puberty I loved woman, a perv that is. But when it comes to porn, Gay porn actually turns me on, however, woman when they feel on me, that turns me on. But if a guy were to do it, it fricken disgusts me. So your not alone, I stopped watching porn about 1 1/2 months ago to clear my image. Although I am not sure if you were molested by one of your good friends, I was molested at the age of 8-12, its scary growing up, and going through puberty. I love woman to death, seriously I do, use to make out with my friend Amanda at the age of 10-12. She was great, never had sex and never will until im married. But during the years of puberty I thought I was homo or bi, because Straight porn turned me on sometimes, and so does gay porn, but there had to be a guy in there screwing the girl. I seem to get turned on by guys who have really rocked abs. I dunno why, never used to before. But from what I am learning its all about the puberty thing. I am just hopeing the phase would stop soon. Getting tierd and full of guilt from it.

Im a 13 year old male and sometimes I wonder if im a Homo or a Bi because I do the exact same thing. straight porn didnt and still dosent do anything. But Gay porn turns me on sooo fast. And Im always curius. What it would feel like.

i am almost 13 and i am the same way... but i know i am not gay since i have a grlfriend who i like like... idk... i kno it is weird but i guess it is ok... also the way you can tell if you are (gay) or not ( i read this from internet, google) is if your hot beats faster when you look at a guy a girl(s) say is hot.

Dont worry man,confuseion is normal at young ages,even at older ages its still commen.

Just roll with what you feel and not with you feel bad with,try them both if needed but dont go around sleeping with everyone just to find out

Signed Malek

i think im straight but i look at gay porn.i have real feelings for a girl but im hooked on gay porn.my dad is really religius but i dont know what he thinks of me.he keeps an eye on me at the computer and he sees everything i type(or so he says) and no matter how much i pray i can't shake my feeling about looking at gay porn.

I am 20 and I have been struggling with this topic. Am pretty sure I am straight because I love woman. I like straight porn but gay porn turns me on to. Thanks to Abnevis the most because basically his struggles are mine to. For some reasons Abs turn me on to, but I think it's becasue I want them becasue I think they are sexy and women like them. I know that I'll never try something with another guy but it's nice to know that others have the same problem. I truely believe that this is a faze that I am going through and hopefully it will stop soon. Thanks guys!

Yeah, i am having this exact problem. I like girls alot but i feel like gay porn does it more for me. i wish i could just get past it because at school it seems like i am the only one with this problem. i am also kinda turned on by abs on my friends and i hate it! i am almost 14 and i definitely hope this is a fase

This is nearly the same for me. I'm 15 and gay stuff turns me on, but I have no feelings for other guys or anything. I emotionally like women, but I don't really get 'stimulated' from them. I feel disappointed when I think of that. But at least I now know that I'm not alone.

Guys, it's nothing to worry about. I know that at your age that a lot of things can be stimulating. Just don't be afraid if it's not what you're expecting. If you like gay porn, great. Maybe you're gay, or bisexual, or maybe you just like gay porn. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're honest with yourself and that you realize that whatever happens, it's not the end of the world. If you turn out to be gay, great. You'll be happy and loved and find a lot of great people who love you. It's not the end of the world if you are. How does that sound?

i love gay porn but im not gay but i do like penis and would love to try gay sex

Healthandfitnessguy's response is decent:

"Guys, it's nothing to worry about. I know that at your age that a lot of things can be stimulating. Just don't be afraid if it's not what you're expecting. If you like gay porn, great. Maybe you're gay, or bisexual, or maybe you just like gay porn. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're honest with yourself and that you realize that whatever happens, it's not the end of the world. If you turn out to be gay, great. You'll be happy and loved and find a lot of great people who love you. It's not the end of the world if you are. How does that sound?"

Wonderfully put.

First and foremost, you don't have to have sex to know what is sexually appealing to you. Also, pornography cannot be used to measure your personal sexual identity. Pornographic material attempts to aim towards specific audiences, but will always end up being liked by someone outside of their target range.

For example, some heterosexual women are also turned on by gay pornography. This is for various reasons, but from what I understand, the men in gay porn are generally agreed upon to be more attractive and appealing to the eye than the men in straight porn.

Bottom line: Porn is just porn. It's not a determining factor of sexual identity or anything more than sexual entertainment. If you're curious about experimenting with the same-sex, then try it and see if you like it. It doesn't mean you'll have to give up watching your porn of choice or even dating your gender(s) of choice.

If it turns out you like men or women or both then so be it. It's you and that's that :-) You shouldn't worry about something that isn't going to be settled.

There isn't an age limit to defining yourself, so relax and have some fun. I knew what I liked early on and was able to come out of my shell earlier than a lot of my friends.

Thanks for the support! :-) I have friends who are gay and some of them realized they were gay at 15 and others took as late as 30 before they figured it out. The point is just not to feel shame at what you're into. I appreciate the supportive words. XD

It is just a taboo thing to masturbate to. That is why gay porn turns straight guys on. If you were really gay then you would lust after guys.