The thing is. For over 4 years I have been masturbating to gay thoughts and gay porn, but not exclusively. I have also masturbated to straight thoughts and straight porn, but not as much. When I first started to masturbate it was to straight porn, and I got erections from hot girls in school (teacher). About in the 6 th grade, I jerked off with some friends and I started having fantasies about that when I masturbated at home. It then turned into gay porn and gay thoughts about male peers and other guys. I masturbate and ejaculate easily to straight thoughts, but the climax is stronger to gay thoughts. I am 16. I have kissed many girls before, and every time I do so I get aroused and pop an erection. When I hang out, I never think about dating or kissing any guy, just the girls. Fantasies are what seem to turn me on. I have a jerk off buddy and we use to jack off via Skype and sometimes together in person. I am not attracted to him per se, but I ejaculate easily when I fantasize about masturbation sessions with him. I have a huge crush on a girl, I get butterflies when I see her, I want to kiss her, I want to date her. I am emotionally and physically attracted to girls, but only physically tu guys. And the thing is that I don't know if I am attracted to them or just get turned on by this fantasies. I don't want to date or kiss or have sex with guys, and after climaxing to gay thoughts I feel guilty as hell. I don't know what to think. I've been obsessing with this for over a year now. I masturbate about 3 times a day ( mostly straight stuff) but then I have to start doing it with gay thoughts. I don't know... It seems like sometimes I enjoy gay, sometimes straight fantasies. I think I am not gay, I don't feel like I want to do anything with a guy, just when I am turned on. I am 16 right now and really stressed out. Help me, advie anything. Also, once, I stopped masturbating for 2 days and then climaxed to straight (girl) fantasies and it felt great!!! I don't know... It may be an addiction but I feel, deep inside that I'm straight (maybe a little bi). I feel normal around guy friends, I have no trouble connecting with guys and don't really feel attracted to them, except for this one friend. I keep staring and fantasizing about his penis. It's weird. I don't really want to do anything with a guy... I feel like gay stuff turns me on, but not in real life. I think gay porn messed up my mind and I am going to try and quit masturbation for a while... Maybe it's an addiction. I am disturbed because my crushes are always girls and right now I have a huggeeeeee crush on this hot girl. When she texts me I smile, I love looking at her, I want to kosher, I want to be with her, I get erections just thinking about kissing her. Help meee

lol its no big deal it just sounds like your bi, you probs just feel guilty about gay stuff because a lot of ass holes in the world have a problem with it, but its totally normal and it does really matter if you like girls, guys or both.

Dude let me tell you something, have you ever thought maybe you just got curious about the other sex, don't let this curiosity trouble you because It will get to a point where you think you're gay when you're not at all. Homosexuality has rose because of choice but also because some people have thought they were gay because others were doing it where they just said "Am I gay, I don't know maybe I am?" Don't let these things influence you, deep inside you're straight just now that, it's confusing you because you don't know you're true identity until you're over 24 or 25, this is when your brain has fully develop. Listen to me it's just curiosity, everyone becomes curious of something mysterious and pursue it until they understand, but based on what I read you're not gay.

I´m brazilian n´so i apologize for my english. You are heterossexual, straight... but your brain is addicted in porno movies. Now it wants more and more dirty things, taboos, etc... like beer -> cigarette -> marijuana -> cocaine -> overdose. ADVICE: Avoid porno movies! Stop! These movies don´t change your orientation, but they change your behavior. It´s physiologic, understand? Bye!

I like women, but like jerjing off with buddies on skype when lonely.

Turning off the porn is a VERY good idea. I am currently a recovering addict. I know what you're going through. I have had odd homosexual fantasies as a result of 5 years of addiction to porn.... Also keep in mind, just because you have homosexual thoughts doesn't mean you're a homosexual, You are only a homosexual when you act on those thoughts (example: having intercourse with a male)

Don't stress Julin, you are just a normal 16 year old guy.  Sexual identity is so over rated.  When I was 16 I was always turned on and it did not matter if it was straight or gay sex, it got me aroused and I enjoyed it.  I experimented with by male buddies when I was younger and really enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed straight sex as well.  Deep down, you know what orientation you really are.  If you feel that you are straight and emotionally attracted to women, then you are more than likely straight.  These days, there seems to be many more people who are bi.  In either case, don't worry about it.  Just relax and enjoy it.

Fantasies are great. Even fulfilling them doesn't need to define your sexuality. I love girls always have and get super turned on by them. But I also get hot looking at cocks. Nothing emotionally but pure physical bi sex is awesome. Never had intercource with a guy but taking penis in my mouth drives me wild. Feeling a big hot load fill my mouth sends me wild. When I occasionally do it I have to really hold back from cumming whilst sucking as it makes me tingle so much. Usually after feeling the penis explode in my mouth I cum from just a few rubs. My wife gets of on it too. Sometimes she will sit there watching and masturbating herself. She says she loves watching me enjoy it and she gets so hot. Lately she did this watching me sucking penis and when he blew it was a huge load and so much thick white cum. I had my mouth open and tongue just licking under the eye of his penis as he shot stream after stream straight into my mouth and all over my lips. She loved watching all the cum and it rubbing all around my mouth and dripping off my chin. She started cumming and then I started exploding. Only ever do it with the one mate and don't really know why but tasting cum turns me on...

i have a big problem to. i was in love with a girl, i never ever tought about guys. but then she broke my heart and after that i almost never get boners anymore, i still like girls but i can find some male faces attractive... does this mean im gay?

I only watch gay porn and I have always been attracted to the male anatomy... the love their bodies and I love to see another man be dominated by another man. I have had gay sex...I tried to top and tried to bottom cuz I thought I was gay...I tried both cuz I thought since I didn't like the top post on the aye I like the bottom position. Don't like either so I think I just like looking at other man have sex. I do like a kissing a guy that is total good looking. So even though I date girls, have tried gay sex and didn't like cuz I don't get satisfied like I do jacking off watching two me, and I don't mind kissing a good looking male....I'm still gay or just a male body loving str8 man....its difficult tryna to explain....but i would never date a man cuz even when I tried the gay sex I felt discussed for like a day or two. ..

I know at by the time you read this the "problem" will have solved itself, but maybe this will help others.... First of all try and relax! It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or really bi. There is no need to make a decision that is "black or white" NOW! It's different for everyone, but from your posting you are trying hard to NOT be gay. Face it though if something lasts for several years even if you are "young," it won't suddenly go away. It doesn't matter if you wind up gay, straight, or bi, as long as you like yourself.

As of now you are bi, so don't feel guilty and hate yourself. Be happy that you have a friend to share enjoyment with. Don't make yourself feel guilty because you have been taught to not like gay people and have been taught to feel guilty.

I am gay and tried real hard to be straight and "be like the other guys." Right now, if you met me, you wouldn't know that I am gay, because I don't act like a "stereotypical gay person." I don't talk with a lisp, or act like a girl or anything like that, but inside I know what I like to look at; what I like to think about; what sex I like to do with another person.

Try and learn to love yourself and not stress out about what or why you like or love what or who you do. With any luck at all you'll find another person that you can love and that loves you. That's what its all about, loving and accepting yourself and remember, what you like physically can be different than what you like sexually.

I used to think that there were no bi people, just people that haven't really, totally decided what they are yet. I'm wrong. There's a spread of folks that go from totally gay, all the way to totally straight (this isn't meant to leave out our transgender friends).

So the answer is individual for every person on Earth, but regardless, love and accept yourself and love and accept (tolerate) others on this Earth.

Experiment and see not only which sex you like to have experiences with, but also what experiences you like to have with those males or females. God wants us all to be different and to be happy and to love ourselves and to love others.

Above all, relax and just be......

What you described is who I am.   The issue is that I am 55 and you are 16 some 39 years younger.  It goes to show that age does not really matter when it comes to our bodies and how it reacts.   I have been trying to search for possible answers myself and have been unable to.   I can't explain why I react like you do but you are NOT alone, there is another.   What I can tell you is that if I had to do it all over again I would fulfill my fantasies for that is what kills reality.   At my age it is hard to kill the fantasy because I can't act them out in reality being too old.   Your body wants to experience the world.  It wants to understand what things are.  There is nothing wrong with it.   Some people say that you should suppress your feelings.   This will only add to the urge and will make it stronger.   If you want to kill that urge then you have to remove the fantasy.   To remove the fantasy is to replace it with reality.   Believe me when I tell you that  there is nothing like reality which works since reality never lives up to fantasy.   Once you know the truth of this urge then you are able to not concentrate on it anymore.   I was married for a long time and I know what sex with women is.  I no longer have much interest in women.   Some still turn me on but I know the drill much like watching a movie over and over again.   My biggest frustration is that having fulfilled the gay side within me as I would have done in marriage.   Perhaps have sex with guys, sucking penis, getting anal sex and even kissing or dating men would have put that reality to rest.   And by guys, I mean guys.   Not one boy but enjoy to be able to say you know what you are doing.   In that manner you can finally put that fantasy to rest to.  Then you can properly choose for yourself since you know both, none is a secret much like having tried all the food at a restaurant and now you know what you truly like.   The only advice I can give you is to ACCEPT who you are, to experiment until you have had enough and know what you want.   As long as you are single and not in a relationship where you hurt another then you are ok and, that is if you disclose your intentions too your sex partner, no games, no secrets of what you are doing.   Good Luck to you.   Life is not easy especially when you have so many people being so judgemental as if they know it all.   God put us here to experiment and to get to know ourselves.   God will love you no matter what you decide.

You are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!

I love a girls face, but with a flat chest and a penis that I can suck and get screwed in the ass but I dont like vaginas I love cum, .. That does not make me bi, straight ir gay,, advice?

Thank you, but is it kind of weird that I have no more interest in having intercourse with a woman, only a non masculine man body but a cute girls face, thats why I am so confused,, thank you Richard :-)