Hi I am 21 and I have lots of sexuality questions, At this point in my life, I watch and jerk off too gay porn or sometimes bisexual porn MMF Most of the time I get more turned on by gay porn, But coming down to it I don't want to be gay, I like woman I've had a few girlfriends before and sex with them, but not that I'm single i find my self watching more gay porn then straight, I don't have much hornyness over girl or boys, sex is not in my head allday, I'm good with my hands and porn for now, since the whole sexual category confuses me, Does it have to do since, when I was 14 years old my first sexual contact was with a guy and after that until I was 17 was with guys, just fooling around handjobs and blowjobs in school, and when I left school ( religious school) I had sex for the first time with a female, but that's it, now every time I get turned on I watch gay or bi porn but I can't imagine my self Being in a gay relationship, I like girl and I see a future with girls but why am I attracted to gay porn and have a gay brain? Should I stop watching it and start watching straight porn? Will I be like this forever even if I go into a relationship with a girl? Anyone else have something similar to this ? Thank you

I have a question I am 14 and have a pull back I was wondering should I finally ask my mom to get it circumcised or like what I mean is it even normal to have a pull back but I just don't wander know one to find out I have one because then I would be made fun of please answer I'm so confused and sum times the fore skin stinks

Where do you live? It's about 50/50 in the US thanks to Dr. Kellogg of Corn Flakes fame, but world wide only about 10 percent of guys are circumcised.