it started in like the 7th grade. I was super turned on one night and accidentally clicked on a gay porn video. Up until this point I had only watched straight porn and I was only interested in girls but this video began with a guy getting his as****e ate which I LOVEEEEEE to do but only to women and I would only eat a woman's ass. But the way he was eating this other's guy's ass was so f*****g sexy and it turned me on in a super weird way I'd never felt before. I kept watching and came so hard to the video. Lol. Ever since Ive watched gay porn only for the asslicking ( the kissing, blowjobs, etc. turn me off ) and straight porn on the regular. But im not attracted to guys in any type of way in person. Only in porn. The thought of even kissing another man turns me off. I have a girlfriend who I love to f**k and whose ass I like to eat but I could never explain this weird fetish to her or anyone else really lol. Sometimes when I masturbate I like to rub my as****e too and Ive also always wanted to get my ass eaten but I know my gf wouldn't even consider it. Haha. I want it done really bad though. Id even consider letting a guy do it. But nothing else lol.  I wish I could get rid of these fetishes but its hard.

I find a good way to do it is with one of those shower hoses that comes off of the top of the shower and you can hold it in your hand, you can put it on your vigina and it works so good. also you can use anything that vibrates like massagers and put it on your vigina. The last method I have been mostly doing sense I don't always have use to that kind or shower hose or a massager ( which I find those two to work the best ) is I put a pillow down and sit on it with my vigina on top of a levitated part of the pillow and move up and down or even sideways a little until you have an orgasm

Im a guy lol but thanks for the info. You ever get your ass licked?