I was born with one testicle. I know it's more likely to cause cancer, and I'm not much worried about it. It's the fact that my freshman year in high school I told this girl that I was dating about it. Well, long story short, when we broke up she told EVERYONE! Now I'm a junior and EVERYONE still talks about it. I get called uniball, one-nut, half a man, uni, and every other cruel name you could think of. It's driving me freakin nuts!!!! I'm really bothered by it, and I've heard that there are surgeries to make it look normal and I can get a prosthetic testicle, and if I can, then I need information on it. Anyone ever had a surgery to get a prosthetic testicle? Does anyone know how much it costs? I'm thinking that maybe if I get a prosthetic testicle then I can purposely "let a picture get out" or something. I'm not worried about the size of my penis or anything so I couldn't get any drama from that. I just know that I'm tired of being called that, it's like the first time someone meets me everyone else acts like it's the first thing they should know. I have admitted it to no one but the girl I was dating freshman year. I've had sex since then, and no one noticed, it's everyone else that bothers me about it.

Please help me out, i'm really upset about this.

Hi honey! Do you still have the sac? Because there is an "insert" that is plastic and is the same size as a regular teste! You just need to have a sac! Also ask your doctor to put you in touch with a urologist - he/she will then be able to help you further with advise for skin grafting etc!

Also it's time to either have a great come back such as "I might have only 1 but from what I could tell she still enjoyed the ride!!" "Uniball got the job done and left her wanting more"! Etc etc. Sorry - these statements are really like me, BUT when it comes to a woman scorned who better to have advice from than a woman! SINCE she has been SO cruel you HAVE to turn it around and let her have it by basically saying she's a s***! I usually don't go down that road, BUT I also have 2 teenage boys and would fight to the death to protect them and ALWAYS tell them to be careful of hurting a girls feelings! So without being TOO over the top, turn it back on her and say things like "She had NO problem holding Uniball all the time, the only time she had a problem is when I dumped her!" I could go on and on! "It doesn't matter if I have 1 or 5 it's what it is attached to that counts! and believe me she had NO problem with that!!!!!!!!" ;-) "ALL I need is right here!!!!!"

So get some help 1st and foremost THEN let her have it, in a round about way of course, just leaving hints here and there! Be subtle about it! Just like when people say "Just kidding!!!" when they aren't but the damage has been done!

I have a sack. I've read that some people are unhappy with how the testicle implant "feels" (as in it's hard and plastic) but personally I don't care how it feels, I care more about how it looks. I'm the type of guy that wouldn't mind whipping it out to show someone that I have two balls. The last thing I want to do is admit it, because admitting it is what got me in trouble in the first place. I don't care that I have it, I care that people make fun of me for it. Ya know, you'll hear people tell you to "stop caring what people think about you", but the truth is that I can't. I've tried, and failed. I kinda wanna know how much it'd cost too :/ and I don't know how to find out, and my dad likes to procrastinate but if I was to present him with all of the information then he'd most likely be open to the idea.

"I've had sex since then, and no one noticed, it's everyone else that bothers me about it.

You said it, It's them not you. Like many other things you'll encounter in life, as long as you know you're OK it doesn't matter what others think. If they find they can't get to you it won't be any fun and they'll give it up.

For God's sake don't have any surgery to fix something that ain't broke. When you get away from high school, who's gonna know? You aren't planning on spending your life wearing a mini skirt and going commando, are you?

I know I'm a woman, and really shouldn't be putting my 2 cents in here, BUT I really feel that there is NO difference with a woman have recnstructive surgery after a mastectomy! And you having a "ball" put into your sac! It's how it makes you feel - right?!

They are called Testicular Implants - they can either be made (just like a breast implant) with silicone, and the other type is basically a plastic ball! RU and your dad pretty open with each other? IF so then tell him what you are telling us and ask him to make an appointment with a urologist for you! Depending on where you live, this should be covered - as this is causing you mental anxiety! From what I understand about the treatments that there is a fast turnaround as they just make a slight slit and then implant the sac! So I TOTALLY agree with you for going forth with this! And really have a heart to heart with your dad abut it OK?

Good luck and health honey!

good points from both of you... njoy and bambie... if you do want a prostetic i have seen silicone ones for dogs... i know sounds freaky but if they have them for dogs im sure they have them for people. the should look and feel more real plus they come in a range of sizes. like bambie said get checked out and it wouldnt be a bad idea to look into having your undecended testicle removed just to eliminate that cancer risk however like njoy said if you good with it then thats all that matters...
good luck and dont let others beat you down
at least here you know there are caring decent people ;-)

they make silicone ones for men! BUT I REALLY have to question why in heavans name they would have ones for DOGS!!! 8-| Is it for their self confidence!!!!? ;-) XD XD

haha i woundered that exact same thing and thought hmm maby for confidence and so they arnt so embarrased around all the bit***s (technical name for a female dog XD ) my lame attempt at humor. actually i believe it is mainly used for cheating in dog shows. most dog shows, especially obediance shows the dogs cannot be neutered or spayed but nutering calms down male dogs so i think some people may have their dog neutered and then prosthetics put in so they cant get disqualified.... i suppose other reasons could be for the owners so if they want their dogs to look "normal" but dont want the crazyness or potentials for accidental pregnancies with the neighbors dog to come with it....

OMG!!!! That`s hilarious!!! I had a male Great Pyrenees and let me tell ya It ain`t that great looking at the real thing(S) all day!!!! o.O XD XD Anyways back to our patient, TALK to your parents honey and ask for them to get you some help! I did a bit more research and this is a VERY common surgery and is used for men with congenetive (like you) testical issues, or undescended testicle, and also from poor men who have had their testes removed due to cancer! So you are DEFINITELY not alone with your issue and I`m sure any urologist would be glad to help you out honey!

OK, I know when I'm licked o.O

Tyler, I've looked it up for price since I may be losing one of mine relatively soon, and it's about $1,100-$20,000 most are cheaper though.
if you can imagine a clear silicone ball the size and shape of a testicle, thats all there is to it. There are several ways they can put it in, an incision near the inguinal fold, a horizontal cut in the scrotum, or a cut down the middle of the scrotum where the skin fused when you were a baby.

...you know, if you do go for this you should think of getting a second so you can really make fun of them for only having two! :-P

hahaha nice njoy.... yea deffinatly not that rare of a surgery... i had what i thought was an undecended testicle when i was younger but turns out it was just up high and hidding under some pubic fat... now after puberty it is nicley where its suppose to be... i have to admit i was scared when i went to the urologist but actually he was a really nice guy

TylerJames:

I hear ya brother! I had my right testicle removed when I was 12, just getting into Jr. High and I went through HELL too. UniBall...One Balled Freak...you name it, I was called it. So much that I did not want to go to school for a while there.

My surgery was 35 years ago, in the mid 1970s and a replacement was not offered, although the Dr. left the entire sac in place in case the option became available in the future. So I had one very low hanging nut for everyone to see in the school locker room (I was a jock and was in the shower at school everyday). I know what you are going through, and it does get MUCH easier once you are out of High School Hell, trust me on that one.

That being said, if I HAD had the chance for a testicular implant I would have JUMPED at the chance...and in fact finally at the age of 48 I am finally looking into getting it done (that is how I came across your post). I am not doing it for anyone else, or so I will not be called names but because I am tired of looking at one ball in the mirror! So if in your heart of hearts you really want to have the two nut look (which is all it is about, since the implant is 100% non functional) then as hard as it may sound, sit your parents down and talk to them about it (once you get the conversation started it will become a lot easier). Ask them to get you to a urologist who can give you and them all the info on the procedure, risks, etc.

Again I CAN'T WAIT for my implant and plan to stand in front the mirror for an entire month with a huge smile on my face :-). Take care buddy, chin up and good luck!

hi, that is very normal to be born with one  testicle because i'm the same as you i was born with one testicle also my father and my grandba. believe me we are the best in bed. all my girls they call me suber man. Because i make  them say in bed (you are my hero) << because i don't get enaugh with sex. 
So when man have only one testicle it means you will not get old from having sex.
and dont worry because you can have a child and im the prov for that. 

Hey dude.

I also have one testicle. I had torsion testis(when the testicle twists) when i was 14. I am 25 now. Perhaps we can chat sometime if u want?.......EDITED BY MODERATOR........PRIVATE EMAIL ADRESSES NOT ALLOWED........

Take it easy
Larry