a couple of years ago i noticed a small pea size ball or nodule or something attached to my right testicle, righ in the back of it. and it does hurt a little to see if its growing or anything. so far it doesnt seem to be. should i get this checked out???

I believe that is a cyst. But you have to get it checked out by the doctors cause they can also be tumors. If its a cyst its when you create too much seman or something in the gland that is on the outside ot the testicle.

Here is what the doctor has done for me, but he still has not figured out what is wrong. If anyone has any more advice for us please help!

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

i have the same thing i seem to also have what seems to be a smaller testicle attached to my right one i need to know what this is i havent been to the dcotors or told any1 yet coz im affraid of what the doctor might say can some please help its starting to scare me any help will be apreciated thanks..

Please somebody help! i have the same thing! i dont know what to do :-(

Its like pea sized.. and is attached to my right testicle.. Omg plz somebody help

See a doctor and then they can refer you to get an ultrasound. I have something similar and had an ultrasound. They determined it was a harmless cyst. Better to be safe, than sorry though.

Hey guys this is scaring the c**p out off me ive had it for like 5 months now and it is a pea sized really hard ball on top and attached to me right testicle....I do not wanna tell anyone cuz its kinda gross someone please help me :'(

by the way i am 13 and this is scaring me but ive had it for 5months and hasnt grown so i think it might be a cyst

I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. I went into the doctor scared that it might be cysts or testicular cancer, i was relieved to find that it wasnt. The doctor told me that its normal for guys to sometimes have small bumps/abnormalities on their testes and that i should come back if they get bigger or start to hurt. Neither of which has happended yet. I would strongly recommend paying the doctor a visit if you have a similar situation, just to be safe and so that you can rest easy inside.

it might be testicular cancer. get it checked out before it spreads anywhere else

i have the same  thing and so f*****g relived to find out its most prob nothing i might gt it checked out but its been same for a year now so its cool

Same help I'm only 10 in freaking out but I don't want to tell anyone cause I'm to embarised

I'm 15 and have had it for a bit. It hasn't grown at all. I'm glad to see people have it too.

Hi guys x as a hca... I have seen it all ! As have doctors ....go ....get...checked ! Please x it's quick and painless x x and 9 tines out if 10 nothing xxxx

I have this small tiny thing on my left testical