I would like to know if there is a better difference between theSilimed silicone elastomer testicle implant and the mentor saline-filled implant? I have read that the saline filled implant feels more real and softer. I have just had a silicone elastomer and am not comfortable with it. Does anyone know first hand if the difference is better?

I read a post from a guy who had the saline filled implant, he was complaining that it was a little harder than he would of liked, so i think they're about the same.

I've recently had a silicone one fitted and feel the same as you! It’s a little hard heavy and bigger than my other one, mines only been in for a week so hoping it will feel a bit better in a few weeks.

Frankly, I'd wait a while to see how things settle down.

Also, after you stop focusing on the new testicle so much, you might just find that it feels a bit more normal when it just settles in the scrotum.

I am a normal healthy male endowed more than average, but want more. I am trying to research my options. Anyone with any information or referrals please reply. I want to increase my size 2 to 3 times. I want huge balls as it were. My testicles work just fine, so I am looking for an implant to go around them and/or to fill my scrotal sack out. I understand I will have to dress a bit differently and that they may get in the way, but I have always wanted huge balls, not from pumping or injections, but that will always be full. This is a serious message. Thanks.