hello im a 16 year old girl and iv started masturbating for a few months now.

1. i was wondering if anal masturbation is safe to do? lately i have been putting 1 or 2 fingers in my butt and it feels really pleasurbale and then i put the same fingers in my vagina, is this safe or am i at a high risk of getting an infection or somting?

2. i dont cover my fingers with anything. i also dont use lubercation when i finger my butt, but it seems i have enough self lubercation coming from my vagina that im able to use it for my butt. do u think that is enough or should i still use some sort of other lubercation?

3. also if ineed to use lubercation will lotion, shampoo, moisturizer or saliva work instead of actual lubercation or is this not safe either....? i dont think i can buy actual lubercation because im ussualy with my parents when i go to the store so they will want to know why im buying it.

4. another question i have is if sticking things in my vagina and butt such as a pen, marker, the end of a brush, ect are safe to use or will it somehow cause damage?

5. one last question i have is that i have been experncing some brown vaginal discharge that isnt my period and i dont think its blood, it is also just a small amout when it happens and i just notice it on my underwear. could this be caused because of a infection or do u think i shuldnt be worried about this at all?

please answer my questions i have many concerns Sad i dont want to hurt myself in any way while i do this. im scared to ask my mom these questions or a doctor because its embarrasing for me, please help! thanks

i posted in this section of the form and in the other masturbation section because no one was answering me, if im only aloud to post one of the same topics then im sorry and you can delete it :$

awe no one knows?

I don't recommend using any of the things that you have described for lubrication, nor brushes etc... #1 they carry germs...also as long as you aren't having any itching, burning, pain in your vaginal area, then you should be fine. Also purchase a massager....!!!

Sweetcarol wrote:

i posted in this section of the form and in the other masturbation section because no one was answering me, if im only aloud to post one of the same topics then im sorry and you can delete it :oops:

Quote:

1. Anal masturbation is totally fine, just don't scratch yourself!
2. You don't NEED to use lubrication, although it might make things smoother.
3. I would suggest using lotion or shampoo, spit would be fine.
4. I wouldn't stick any of those things inside yourself unless you are able to cover them with a condom first. You wouldn't want to get an infection from something that wasn't clean.
5. Brown discharge sometimes comes right before or after your period. If you're not anywhere close to your period it might be cause for concern.

(1) Anal masturbation is relatively safe. It would be better if you put your fingers in your vagina before you put them in your butt rather than the other way, however it probably doesn't make THAT much difference.

(2) Lubrication is generally meant to make masturbation easier. It is not a requirement.

(3) Actually, saliva is safe. However, some lotions, shampoos, and moisturizers can cause burning sensations and itching. They can also leave behind a nasty residue on your skink, so anything like that should be washed off afterwards.

(4) You can damage the intestinal lining by using things like markers and pens. These objects have edges that can cut you. As you go further in, there is also the risk of getting such objects caught in the anus. That does make for an embarrassing trip to the doctor or emergency room.

Some people have had good luck with food products like bananas, carrots, cucumbers, etc. However, food products might bring unwanted bacteria into the body. They would need to be washed first, and even then there is not a 100% guarantee.

Be very careful if you are using any object that is not specifically designed as a sex toy. The best things to use are vibrators or dildos.

(5) I'm not sure about your brown discharge. That might be from some of the lubrications you have been using. Taking the fingers from the anus straight to the vagina does cause new germs to be inside to the vagina that would normally not be there. Maybe your body is simply expelling those.

It also may have nothing to do with your masturbation at all. I would keep a check on it for a while, and if it continues to occur over the next few weeks, you may wish to consult a doctor. Remember, it might not be related to masturbation at all. Therefore, if you decide to visit a doctor, you do not necessarily have to mention your masturbation.

It's very hard to say what could be causing the discharge, so I wouldn't make your decision based totally on what the Internet says about this. If it is a medical issue, it is nearly impossible to diagnose medical problems over the Internet.

I sincerely hope that helps. I know a whole lot of people have concerns and worries about masturbation issues. You are certainly not alone.

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

You should never put your fingers from your butt to your vagina you can get bacterial infections. That is why if you have anal sex you should us a rubber and then if he goes into the vagina he should take it off. Actually anul sex is not good that is an exit not an entrance.

1. Anal masturbation is completely fine! There are a few basic things you should know though. First, don't scratch yourself. Trim your nails before you do it. Same applies for fingering yourself (vagina) but you are more at risk for infection through the anus. Do NOT put fingers in your ass and then your vagina. Ever. That is a quick and easy way to get an infection. It's fine to go from vagina to ass though, as long as you don't go back again unless you wash your hands.

2. It should be fine just using natural lubrication, but it never hurts to use more :-) You could even use saliva.

3. Like I said above- if you do use something besides store-bought lubrication then make it your saliva. Nothing else would be safe.

4. I would be very wary of what you insert inside yourself. Make sure nothing could come off it (like caps of markers, etc)... If you are using something around the house, I'd suggest a small carrot or the handle of your brush- but always cover these things with condoms. They are going to be dirty and you don't want an infection.

5. People tend to get brown discharge before and after their period. It could be a sign your period is coming or just ended. If it's just lightly brown tinted discharge it may be nothing to worry about... but if it persists I might get it checked out to make sure everythings a-okay.

Hope that helped.

do you know if you want to masturbate. it doesnt matter! but try to do with soft things that be roll and up that time that a bigger things lilke penis inter in to your vulva may broking your layer and become your vulva big and damage the first circle and you try to touch your left breast than your body and lips of vulva and with finger too. that get some vaselin for rolling marker or pen and enter it in to vulva up to recessive to you flower than you can feel that things that no body feel that. and my be your water bring out from vulva and you will feel calm

the answer to ur doubt of d brown discharge lies with u swthrt..:) jus think... u stick up things into ur butt n den u put them in into ur front. sm piece of sh*t myt've crept inside ur p***y n d vagina naturally throws out d foreign material with considerable amt of water. that explains d brown discharge...

I have a hormones problem and im addicted to masturbation I need help

I also want to ask some questions. How to do it?