I guess I should give you all a brief follow up.

So about a month ago around the time the new star wars movie came out. I began feeling the urge to use the bathroom to pee but most of the time I didn't actually had to. I remember being in the movie theater and having that discomfort of having to go pee even tho I didn't actually had to. I also had difficulty getting the urine started but not always. Aswell as a dull pain in the pelvis or area of the penis and the abdomen.

This prompt me to check my testicles and under towards the back I felt a lump or mass there on my left testicle. At first I was scared because I was aware of testicular cancer. Fast forward until now all the symptons that I stated about the problem with bathroom are gone. I no longer have that fake urge to go and no more pain. Its gone.

I still however, feel the mass or lump in the bottom of my left testicle. I write this as I take a hot shower checking there... I can also feel a few veins in that testicle. I feel almost no pain from the testicles, sometimes maybe even after a few days I might feel a slight discomfort here and there. The lump has not grown since that last month when I found it but like the coward that I am I have been stressing over it.

Currently I cannot seek medical assistance because I am on a trip with my parents. The last thing I want is to worry them over this on their hard earn vacation with their kids. SO I AM LOOKING FOR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS. Could this be epididymitis? Maybe something else besides cancer?

I am sorry if its a bit long but I trust that reddit has an abundant of people willing to help! Oh and one more thing, it cannot be an STD because I have never had sex.. sadly...

Hi Help,

It could be a variocele.  Does it feel like a "bag of worms?"  They are pretty common in young males.

You do need to ask your doctor about it.

Compare any lumps on one ball to the other ball. Every testicle has different cords, tubes, veins, and muscles attached to it to function. The back of each testicle also has a thick tube called the epididymis where sperm leaves the ball and is stored. That has bigger ends on the top and bottom of the thick tube. You could be feeling any of these. See if your other ball has a similar lump. Urination has very little to do with your testicles. Problems with urination are dealing with the bladder and prostate, not testicles.

Testicular cancers are not common. It is usually a small painless lump directly on the surface of the testicle itself, not on cords and tubed in the scrotum sack. If you have a lump right on the ball surface itself or inside the ball, then get it checked by a dr, school nurse, local clinic, or similar professionals to be sure of what it is. Most guys do have harmless small lumps and cysts on their cords and tubed leading to their balls that are painless and no problem. Usually from sports hits to the nuts and sack in life.

Your message was kind and reassuring. Thank you, the lump has not grown since I found it and changes in size and hardness when laying down or standing.