Hello, good people. My friend has been experiencing some circulation problems on his lower extremity. At first, doctors suspected on atherosclerosis and bad circulation, but it seems it is vasculitis. I don’t know much about this entity, so I would appreciate any piece of info about this. I hope someone will provide me with this.

Vasculitis is an inflammation of your blood vessels, so in case of your fried inflammation of blood vessels in his legs. This inflammation causes blood vessels to become thick, weak and narrow so they became unable to transport the right amount of blood to tissue they are supposed to supply. There are many types of vasculitis, short term (acute) or long term (chronic). This condition can get so severe that because of low blood supply organs and other tissue get damaged. But, some types of vasculitis improve on their own, but others require treatment to combat the inflammation and prevent further damage.