Hello, my father is 77 years old and he has been suffering from diabetes type 1 for almost two decades now. He went from insulin pills to injections a long time ago and it seems like the dosage will have to be increased again. I would like to know if homeopathy can help with diabetes. Perhaps we can try that too…

Well, homeopathy did show some success with several chronic conditions but I am not so sure if it is wise to suddenly change the complete course and method of therapy. Consult both doctor and a homeopathy specialist, see if it is possible to maintain some sort of dual treatment, that might be for the best.

Your dad has never had Type 2. He started with type 1 more than 2 decades ago, since his immune system did not attack all the Beta cells at once, he gradually showed signs of type 2 and after the years, you realized that pills can not do enough anymore. He was very lucky not to lose all his Beta cells at once. He lost them at a very slow pace. I have been diagnosed with type 1 for 12 years now. I am seeing a very very good homeopathic doctor and already i have reduced from 60 units of insulin a day to an average of 30 units. I eat very health (fruits, veg, nuts seeds) raw as much as possible and exercise as well. I have been getting a lot of homeopathic supplements so my body has been more sensitive to insulin. I am very optimistic that soon my body will start to produce Beta cells. Every disease has a cure, and i believe that homeopathy is the best practice in the world for any physical discomfort. Please stay away from vaccinations, flu shots, an anti-biotics they are very harmful and unnatural for the body. Seek a good homeopathic doctor, you will be very happy with that choice.

Please email me with any ideas or questions

Good luck to you
_[removed]_