Hi, I'm 21 years old and am a bit concerned. I'm a person who gets her period regularly with no delay at all. Well this month my period was 10 days late, and I was worried that I might be pregnant but I just got my period today. It's bright red in colour somewhat pinkish and isn't quite heavy...it's almost light for me, and I have bad cramps mainly in my lower right abdominal area. Before I got my period I was feeling nauseous, dizzy, had headaches, and mild cramps. I know this is PMS, but I usually suffer from PMS one week before my period only. I had these symptoms for three weeks before my period even started. This is not normal for me. I always, always get my period for 6 days no more no less, but the last two periods that I had were lighter and shorter in length. This has never happened to me before. Should I be worried or is this normal? :? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sometimes when your under a lot of stress or anxiety, your body delays your period....if you have been going through hard times, have been worried about something, over-working yourself...etc...your period can be irregular

dont worry about it, if you have it your not pregnant

Hello my name is samantha and i have a similar story. i stopped using birth control pills for about 3 1/2 weeks now, me and my boyfriend are constantly having unprotected sex.  last period was may 9 2012 i was supposed to start on the 9th of june but i didnt. instead it came today june 18 2012. it isnt a lot, is it possible that i could still be pregnant and not know it? i have sore breasts and im constantly urinatating it seems like every 5- 10 minutes i also burp a lot.

I have that some problem my period was suppose to come on 11th of October and it came today 6 days later but mine is red but then the next its light pink but before that it would be light pink then nothing at all then i use the restroom alot like every 5 mins or 10mins i would get tired alot and had a little mood swing but i took two pregnancy test one at home and the doctors but they took a blood test so now I'm waiting which i doubt I am pregnant

My period was supposed to start 10 days ago and I'm 13 and never had sex and I'm usually a week late but I'm getting on a plane soon and is there a way to tell when I'll get it?!

I'm having the same thing, did it sort itself out?

Mine was 10 days late, too!  I am always on time, except when I'm pregnant.  This past month I had a toothache and took antibiotics.  I think that's what messed up my cycle. I don't usually take any meds of any kind. 

Not necessary true! I was having regular periods for 6 months straight I went to the doctor and found out I was 6 months pregnant! I had my period every month with my pregnancy!

Hi, ive recently lost my virginity and been stressing over it. It has caused me to get my periods a little latter than usual. I dont know if its all changing because im young, stress, or because im not a virgin. Please help!

Wow... I was 10 days late.. Until i got my period .. And its also bright red..