I'm 22 years old and I may sound stupid, but my boyfriend and I had sexual intercourse three days ago (9 days before I expect my period). It didn't last longer than a couple seconds. we didn't use any protection and I'm sure there was semen discharged though. My breasts are really swollen still, although I am not sure what tender breasts mean. Does it have to pain to be tender. This is the second time I've had sex. My first was 2 months ago, but with condom.
Is it possible that I might be pregnant? I am curious while I wait to see my period.

Scared.

if you only had sex 3 days ago....it would definitley be too early for pregnancy symptoms.

PMS symptoms probably would explain the tender breasts.

Tender breasts are breasts that feel slightly more sensitive to the touch, sometimes to the point of being painful. Swollen/sore breasts are a pregnancy symptom, but they are also just a sign of PMS. I'm sure you have experienced that before, that your breasts are just slightly bigger and less comfortable in the days before your period? (If you haven't and this is very unusual for you, I'd say that makes it more likely that you are pregnant.)

You can always speculate before you either get your period or miss it, but the fact is that you can't know for certain if you're pregnant until you KNOW, either because you get your period and you're not pregnant, or because you missed your period and then got a positive pregnancy test. 

If you're not pregnant and you don't want to be pregnant, next time use condoms or go on the pill. If you happen to have unprotected sex, well, it's always good to stock up on the morning after pill. 

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex November 2,3, and 4th, I got my period on the 4th..it's now the 11th and I started getting tender breasts yesterday, along with nausiosness 2 days ago. Only a week after sex!!!

DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU CANNOT GET PREGNANT AND FEEL THE SYMPTOMS A WEEK LATER!! YOU CAN!

I know I am pregnant, I can just TELL. Everyone's symptoms are different!