my girlfriend and me were messing arround with each other. the tip of my penis was touching the opening of her vagina and there was no intercourse and i guess she is a virgin. i never ejaculated and there was only some precum. she had her last periods started on 6th november and 6th december was the next expected date of her periods. last time she had a 9 days delay of her cycle from 28th september to 6th november. we considered a 30 days cycles and waited for 6th december but she didnt get her periods. 6th novvember her periods started and we were messing arround with each other early morning of 17th november like 1 am. as she didnt get her next periods on 6th december we had a home pregnancy test done on 11th dec and 14th dec which showed negative result. then on 13th dec we also had a blood test done which was almost after 27 days after doubtful conception from 17th nov. the hcg level was 0.93 mIU/ml in her blood and the report read that non pregnant hcg level is less than 6.1 mIU/ml. she also have her periods started on 17th december early morning 4am. is there any possiblity that she is pregnant. please help and reply scared of it

So i ejaculated in my girlfriends anus and she was standing so what are the possibilites that the cum actually made it into her vagina?